February 26, 2006

My Sister's Laptop is going bye bye...

Well her hard drive is.

It started to fail, and I ran a Diagnose after I couldn't get scan disk to run on the drive.

When I got to work I found out that I should have been trying to run chkdisk instead.

I don't know if she will let me. She tried to open her laptop to get the drive out so I could take it to work copy off the data, but she didn't the first time, or so she thought. After she put it back together we started to hear a very, very bad noise coming from the hard drive.

I'm going to see if I can tonight. If not, I'll bring it in on Wednesday and get the data taken off now we know how to get out the drive when we tried the second time to try and fix what she might have done the first to make it sound so bad.

Other than that, I got to work my normal late self since I was helping with the hard drive thing.

Nothing happened at work other then I tried out a new PDF Maker and editor, and then helped a staff member with e-mail. Then for the last 3 hours I've been downloading parts of and ISO, and installing the new winamp on what computers I can on the floor. I did ok. I got the three short tables and one long one done. Well maybe I didn't take 3 hours. maybe it was 2.

I can't afford to get her a new hard drive now. I love how pearl picks the right time to mess with my life. Thanks to her, I've been put very far back in paying Rick and the girl who is holding my cam, and I made sure that there was nothing in my way to stop me from paying them when I said I would. EERR :(

Well on Saturday we went to town, and the "bed" was sad. It's something meant for 5 year olds. I'll take the bed frame, but I had to by the mattress some where else. So I signed way about $800 for the sprin part of a mattress set. I'm hopping that I can pay for the frame in two parts, or I will be sleeping with the mattress on the floor until I've finished paying for the mattress then I can get the frame, then I can pay off Rick, then the girl before she things I'm not getting it again, then I get the box part of the set. EERR :(

Then when Jhodie's birthday comes around again (which is the first of March) then I can get her a hard drive. Great!

Well it's time for me to start getting ready to close up and leave, and I think that I just got the last piece of the ISO.

Well, tomorrow I have to go to town to sign away alot of money and show them my pay slip.

See ya.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment