February 28, 2006

I Have A Bed !

Yesterday I went to town to get my bed frame, and to leave a copy of my pay slip at horsford for my mattress. We also took the laptop down to town where they are suppose to be dell certified. I looked up the prices for the new hard drive and maybe some new memory. On line they were both between $75, and $79. $130 for a larger hard drive. But when we got there, we start hearing prices of over $400 each. Granted, that was for parts higher then what we were looking for. I may just send the money to my sister and have her send them down to me, rather then buy them here. but I'm not sure yet.

We were told by horsford that we were going to get the mattress after 2. So we made sure to be back home by 2pm so we wouldn't miss them. They showed up after 5, when we were all having a nap.

I heard the phone ring from my room but thought that Jhodie was going to get it, I didn't even hear when the truck showed up. Later I found out that they had called to see if were home, but thought we weren't home when no one picked up the phone, but our neighbor told them that we were home, and they got Jhodie up and she signed for it. She said that the truck didn't come down the street like the courts one did today. They sent the guy down our little ally with the mattress on his back.

Today we went to pay off a few bills and to get some cereal. Since my paycheck won't be this good for a while, we went to IGA to get some. We picked up 5 of them and 5 other things. This all came up to $92. I'm sure the cereal came up to at least $55.

We walked into town and payed the cable bill first. We were also suppose to pay the lights bill, but Jhodie didn't bother walking almost back out of the town to come back to walk up to IGA. So when I went to pay the cable bill, $240, she went to pay off most of what she owed on her shoes, but she showed up at the cable saying that she had packed the wrong paper that she needed to pay with. So she will have to do it tomorrow.

I hurt my back walking up there, to IGA that is. I think the last time I hurt my back on a walk was the last time I walked up there. On the way back we remembered that Tito is coming tomorrow. Tito is my only brother and the last of us. He is also the last to come back. He hasn't been here since he was like 8 years old. He's around 22 now. I'm far less up tight about seeing him again. I'm barley thinking about it really. He's showing up after I get home from work I'm sure.

Well Like I said I have a bed, and a little after Jhodie comes home, which is now it seems. She just came home. Time - 5:45.

She's starting dinner, and in a bit, since it's going to be a very simple dinner, we will then turn to the matter of up rooting my old bed and setting up my new one.

See ya.

Back.... time - 7:05 pm. My bed is up, and my small rug is down, and the old bed is in the living room waiting to be picked up. Jhodie tried to wake up Nika to see my new room, but she still wanted to sleep so she went back to sleep on my bed. Jhodie went back in to plug in a bug mat, and that is when Nika woke up. Now she's looking around my room and asking Jhodie questions about it. She then plopped down on my rub with the corner pillow that I can't use any more and was rather happy with herself. Then she came running out here when Jhodie called her for some ice-cream.

Dinner will done soon. It was going to be chicken and corn bread, but it's turning into chicken(wings) with just bread. That use to be a normal lunch. not a dinner that I've had in a very long time.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment