June 15, 2006

Little Bits

Hi ya.

I don't remember what happened Monday, but I remember washing my hair that day.

Tuesday I got Jhodie to plat it, but I couldn't go out. We had a small storm. It rained for the whole day. After Jhodie did my hair I was up for another hour before I went back to bed. I wanted to stay up, but as I was watching tv I was slowly nodding off.

But I did help to make dinner that day, and it didn't come out that bad. I cooked the wings and started to cook the peas. We ended up not using the peas because they were taking too long to cook. I just asked Jhodie about them since she was suppose to put them up for another day. She forgot about them. So they are being tossed out.

Today we had chili today, with guess what?.. Blueberry Bagels. Yep. My sister wanted them. She ate them together and she said it was what she wanted. Good for her. It didn't gel that well with me.

I do like the bread pudding that She made last night. It was one of the reasons I stayed up so late last night. But I think something in it is giving me a headache. I've had one for most of the day. It tastes great, and everyone likes it, and it may not even be that, that is bugging me.

Either which way, I went to apply for the job like I wanted to on Tuesday. Lucky me I ran into the nurse and her husband. They were on their way into town and gave me a lift all the way to Reeds Data Entry. I went in and filled out a form. I took my time filling it out because I was looking around a lot, and some of it I didn't understand. It looked different from the last time I was there. I guess that's a good thing since it's been 8 years.

When I was finished I handed it in along with my resume, and I will receive a call back for when I should come back for some kind of test. This may be my best chance yet.

I didn't get a bus rid back into town, so I walked all the way back into town and hurt my feet in the process. I almost forgot to check my bank account to see how much money I had left and to take off $20 for future travel expenses.

My feet were hurting too much so I didn't bother to hand in my resume to anyone else, since in the end, for all I know, they wouldn't be able to find it, never mind remember it, when a job did open up. I would have a better chance waiting until they said they needed someone to hand in my resume.

Well it's 10:49pm and Jhodie and falling asleep in her bed, Nika has been asleep since 8:30, and I'm up blogging because I haven't in a while and I wanted to know what gave with the internet. I was down for most of the day and I don't know why. But since my other computer doesn't use the internet now I just plugged this one right into the modem and now it works. Oh well.

Oh, the over hard drive is just kinda gone. I was able to copy over my data on Sunday over the network. I took a long time, but I got it done. Great. I don't have to re-find back anything.

I also found out on Sunday night that I could watch the tv and the hard drive wouldn't click. Or that is what I thought. Last night it clicked so badly I couldn't keep it on to hear the TV. So I turned it off. I also disconnected it from the network because some damage was done to the AV so I wasn't protected from anything. At this point I didn't have anything on that computer to loose, but I didn't want anything getting into the network. So I unplugged it.

Oh, before I forgot. I saw Unleashed with Jet Lee the other night. The only part of it that I had seen is the fighting parts. Then in one ad for the movie a few weeks before I saw it showed a family type setting. Ha? This was something new. That gave me a reason to watch the movie. It wasn't that bad. I liked it over all.

Yesterday I called up the vet school, I'm trying very hard not to say school or work, to ask about my pension. We are spending the last of my money tomorrow. I didn't get the guy I was calling but Donnie picked up the phone. She got my phone number for him to call me back. He didn't. I asked her who was in charge of the Ross Link now, and told her where to get the template from in my profile. I wonder if they will use it. I could always ask M when the next issue comes out.

That is what I did Monday. M called me after I washed my hair. She wanted me to check out her computer for her. It turns out she needs to get a USB card. The ones that came with the computer aren't working that well. For one, what ever you wanted to use had to be half plugged it for it to be seen, while the other one doesn't seem to be working at all. She wasn't suppose to be home, but her son was sick and teething. So she asked to stay home to take care of him. It seemed that she wanted to talk, so I hung around until 4:30 or so, and then I went down to my uncle's house.

There I seemed to scare him when I came inside. *grin* I copied the pictures from his camera and found it that it I might have done something that I shouldn't have the last time I was there, which was the 5th, which made it harder for the computer to see the camera this time around. I would like to take the time to mention that this is defect of WinME.

My uncle still hasn't gotten around to really testing it out on his own yet. The camera that is, but he does like the Picasa2 program that I got for him. It lets you rotate pictures without having to save it afterwards like you would have to in Irfanview. I even have it set up for him to use it e-mail pictures to other people, but ofcourse he already forgot this and I showed him again. I may have to devote a few hours when we are both up and ready for it.

Ok. I think that's it. I'm going to get a new wallpaper for this profile.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment