June 11, 2006

Not Happy

My hard drive for the computer in my room died this morning.

I woke up to a clicking noise, and I couldn't turn off my computer other then pushing the power button.

I over worked my very old 8 gig hard drive and it gave up last night. More like this morning around 4am.

Oh well, the only things I lost were my newly downloaded henti movies. Just 4 of them. Oh well, but now I have get back the free games that I found for Nika and the smiley faces that I had gotten and found out I could use in MSN.

Another slow day. I should be washing my hair, and I will be soon. It was another hot day. I was outside and I hung out some clothes while side stepping ants in the back yard, and I washed some more dirty dishes while my sister was taking a nap. I wanted to take a nap too, but she needed to have some dishes cleaned before she could cook.

It was a nice day all in all, even if I just lost my computer/TV. At least I found two new eps of my anime to get tonight. Well I guess we are back to sharing one computer until I get a cheep hard drive for my computer.

I might just wash my hair tomorrow since I rather dry my hair during the daytime. Either which way I'm not going anywhere tomorrow. I'm going to town Tuesday, to drop off my resume to four places. One being the Labour Department for any Gov. jobs that might fit something that I've done. Then Cable and Wireless, then Digicel, then Courts. But first I have to clean my printer. I should have cleaned it days/weeks ago, but I don't know how much Ink I have left.

Ok, that's it. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment