June 03, 2006

Visa USA | Personal | Advertising

Visa USA | Personal | Advertising

Hi ya.

This is being posted for anyone who wants to share the ad from Visa that had the checkbook that flipped with the worm break dancing.

I know people find these blogs long after they are written, so you may have to look for that add if you get to this link a few years from now if you even remember the ad that is.

Other than that, my day was rather quite until I tried to take a nap around 5:45pm.

I was up at 9 to look for a bathing suit for Jhodie and get Nika ready for her play date, and get her breakfast. I stayed up waiting for Jhodie to come back from being in town with Lynn, and she got back late. About a min after the lady came by to pick them up, I was about to walk Nika up the street to her car and tell her that Jhodie was late, when Jhodie walked across the top of the street to talk to her, herself. Nika ran up the street to mommy.

I then went to my room, but I didn't go to sleep. I ended up hunting down wallpapers for my club and watching tv.

Ya, I remembered on time this time. I didn't say that I was sorry for not posting for last month, and I just posted the wallpaper. I'm having a bad month, as you know, and I didn't want to get into anything. Besides a few people that stumble across this blog, I know people keep signing up for my wallpaper club.

Anyway, it took me a while to find the four wallpapers for this month. I didn't have any on me since my data is more or less "locked" in my larger hard drive that is currently sitting in my top, left hand draw in my bedroom.

It took me a while to find a girl wallpaper that I liked or thought was decent enough to be picked. Then I upload them to imageshack and then posted the links over at my msn group (club).

Then I started to get tired around 5:30. I turn off the computer and turned around to go to sleep. First something happened. I don't remember what it was. Then the bread people came by as I put my head back down on the pillow, then I went back to bed and as my blood clamed down, Jhodie called from outside.

Oh, the blood thing, I was thinking the worst again. That kinda pressure isn't doing me any favors.

At least Jhodie let me sleep. I woke up like 2 or so hours later. Nika was asleep when I woke up, but she woke back up like 20 mins later.

Tito, my brother, called from the AIT or something like that. I told you he joined up right? Well he finished boot camp last week, now he's on to training in the field he signed up for. He's there for like 13 weeks, then he's assigned to a post somewhere.

Now I'm just looking for stuff since I don't have much to check anymore.

Well see ya.

Oh,
I back posted. So if you are an unseen reader of mine, you may want to back track a week or so.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment