May 04, 2008

Corn-dogs and Movies.

Two things that I have nothing to do with it seems.

A few days ago, when I went to get my shoes actually, we stopped off at Target and my sister got some corn-dogs. She liked them I asked for one, and it wasn't what I expected. I don't know what I expected at the time.

Either way, Jhodie went the next day and got a box for her and Nika. The first box was only for Phillys and she already polished them off come the next night after she got them. She didn't eat anything else. She is digging her own graves.

Well ofcourse Nika likes them, and is always asking for one when she says she's hungry, not that give it her. Like tonight before she went to bed. I had a tomato and cucumber sandwich. Two really. I like the first one so much I made another one. Mom doesn't like to buy tomatoes to often because she thinks we don't eat them fast enough. She just buys too many at once most of the time. Today, Thursday really, she only got one.

As for the movies part. Jhodie and Phillys have spent 12 hours movie hoping. Some how they sneak from one to another and they left sometime around 1pm and they just got back after 4am. I didn't tell mom what time they really left, or it would just be a saved up fight that I'm going to hear tomorrow. This morning actually. So I just told her that they left this afternoon. I know she wouldn't like it, but it's better then saying that Jhodie ran out of church, grabbed one of the corns when she got home and ate it as she was changing to go to the movies so they could meat their first show time.

Me, I had a less filling day. I should have gone bus riding if I felt like getting dressed. I will be going to the movies myself this Tuesday. I'm not staying as long as them. I only have one movie that I want to see until the hulk one comes out. I also danced a bit when I did the dishes. I wore my new mp3 player. Phillys had gotten an arm band with her first mp3 player but never used it and we just recently found it. So I'm using it.

I should be going to bed, but I got such a good rest before I cleaned up the bedroom yesterday. I also realized that a new month has started. I didn't even realized until I went to take some pics off my phone. I was trying to take a pic of my hair falling across my right eye. I would tell you what I saw, but then you may see that part of me like I do, and I don't want to taint your vision.

I have the air con going.... oh, I fell a bit off track. Now that I know it's the start of the month, I have to go and post for the wallpaper club tomorrow by sunrise. I'm toying with the idea of making a screen saver for my club of Asian girls. Yes they are mostly naked. I like Asian girls. But I was thinking of making it some kind of prize for a desktop contest or something. But considering that my desktop is blank, I thought that it wasn't a good contest after all. So I may just make it and post it. To kina make up for not posting that much naked girl wallpapers on my club.

Well I found a story on a site that I hadn't read yet, so before my butt huts more, I'm going to read it then turn in. Hopefully before my mom gets back from work.

Night/Morning as the case my be.

No comments:

Post a Comment