May 07, 2008

Way Cool!!!!

Hi ya...

I got myself out and I went to a movie. Iron Man actually.

It was almost beyond cool.

Loved it, and had a decent time out too. Took my optimum card with me and didn't have to pay for my ticket. I got a berry smoothly with soy milk, and I picked up some sweet seaweed sticks.

I loved the movie, but I can't really tell what happens since you may not have sen it. And if you really haven't seen it yet, WHAT IS STOPPING YOU??????

It's so good. Congrats to Robert Downey Jr. I loved him in this. I'm so happy he got himself together to show us what he could do in this movie.

I almost thought about staying back and watching it again, but I don't want to just watch it again, I want to turn back time and relive watching it again.

Wicked Cool!

The movie started at 8:45pm it was 2 hours and 6 mins long, and I got home at midnight. Not bad. The only thing that slightly tainted this whole outing for me was that my new shoes hurt my feet. I know, as I was getting undressed I remembered, I forgot to take the pic of m in my new shoes to show what I got.

Next time I'll try and take the pic before I leave the house. :) Hows that?

Well night. Enjoy.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment