May 18, 2008

No Wonder The Poor Have More Kids.

Mirena IUC

This is where I finally ended up tonight. I've been thinking of going there for about a month and a half now. I was set to go in and get the copper T IUC, but then I read that it could make my cycle worst. I wasn't ready to go there. So when I saw this on tv, and heard how it could lighten my cycle I was thinking cool.

So like I said, I just got around to checking it out and then I went the page for you to check and see if it's covered under your insurance/heath care plan. They also show you how much it cost in cash.

Gazooks! It costs $585.89. US dollars!

I'm calling up my heath care people to see if I'm covered. Almost $600 for birth control. I think that they are really trying to get that it's a one in 5 year thing across to potential users for that price.

Well for the rest of my life as drab as it is, I've hooked up the laptop with the busted screen to the old ctr monitor. It's been next to bed so I can read my stories while in bed. I've hardly had the tv on since I've got it going. It took me longer than I thought to get the laptop to show the ctr screen.

I also got my resume off the desktop and unto the laptop today, so I could send it off to Staples. I can only hope. I'm thinking of looking on craig's list again. I also have to get the finaid going. I know I said it before.

Last Tuesday I went to the movies again. I took Jhodie and Nika. They got the free tickets and I paid half price for myself. They went to see Iron Man again, I went to see Speed Racer. It wasn't too bad. I expected to see more people there. I was kinda early and it was on a Tuesday, I'm sure that cut down on the crowd.

After the movie Jhodie went to see her friend over in Queens. I told her not to go, but she wanted to, and mom wasn't happy either.

What else? Well there is the thing with the second laptop coming from gateway. They were sent the money by the bank, and they actually shipped it out, and it got here Thursday, and we set it back without touching it. Or was it Wednesday? Either which way, the next day I believe we got her printer, and slip case for her laptop. Two things were slightly wrong there. One, the case was suppose to the same size of the laptop. It was slightly bigger. Oh well. Next was the printer. That was really two "problems" in it's own way. One, it was bigger than what she thought it was going to be and two, it didn't have the USB cable to connect it to the laptop. Ya. So after tapping it for a while, she cut out the Proof Of Purchase, and got ready to send back for her $10 back rebate. It was $60 printer. A very good looking $60 printer that also scanned as far as I was concerned. Well she changed her mind last night and said that she was going to send it back. The hiccup is that now she can't find the proof of purchase that she cut off of the box. Great two weeks she's having ha? Today she was on the phone bickering with gateway over getting the money back for the second laptop that she sent back.

Tomorrow I'm downing pain pills and washing some whites and getting my hair done.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment