June 18, 2008

As You May Have Seen...

I didn't go to work today.

For a good reason too. I more or less woke up with a bit of food poisoning. So I called out sick. After I was feeling better and able to eat something, I tried to get a few things done, but not before mom made me make the rice for dinner. The rice came out well, along with the roasted/ baked corn on the cob. And I kinda helped with the black peas.

The first pic you saw, is along Eastern Parkway, walking up towards the Franklin Ave subway station. I was over there on Bedford trying to cash my check. I left right after I finished the rice, but I got there too late. I thought that WaMu closed at 7, I was wrong. They close at 6. So then I thought that since I was going to put the money in my account anyway, I'll just pay the cell bill with what was there now. So I called up to make an automated payment, but the computer was having issues with it, so I was sent to a live person. After we got that done, I was in a bit of a text conversation with Hayden. It was nice. I kinda learned in a round about way, that something happened to his last phone.

Well I came home, and ate. Then waited for Jhodie to come home so I could get my metro card back along with my optimum card so I could go watch the Hulk. YA!

So once she showed up, I checked to see what show times I had left to catch and tried to see if I could get Hayden to come with me. He couldn't make it, and I ended up going to a different clearview over on 62nd street.

Great movie. This is most likely what most people were expecting when they went to see the first one. I could almost hear the music from the tv show when I saw one or two parts. And we have cameos. Not just one, not just two, but three. Three cameos. If you've seen it you know what I mean. If you haven't yet, the ideas that you will get from the last one. HA!

After walking back to the subway a new way I took the train back to Atlantic center so I could get some milk and cereal at Pathmark. Since they are open 24 hours. I called Jhodie at 1:30 to make sure that mom was up for work on time. I got home about 2:30 or so. I took my time walking around the store. I didn't have to wait for a train once I go to the platform.

I walked into the court yard and sent that night photo of some new flowers I saw growing out there. I came in, saw a big bag of trash and walked back out with it, after putting down my own bags first of course. And almost before I didn't anything else, I sat down to blog.

I'm making myself do this again. I have to push myself too much sometimes, and sometimes I can't believe that I have to push myself so hard to do things that I know I should do.

I kinda stayed out to tire myself out, but I don't think it worked as well as I would have liked it, but I'll see. I may still fall asleep before sunrise.

The time is now 3:16am

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment