June 06, 2008

Catching Up

Hey,

Didn't mean to keep you waiting. Actually I did. I wanted to make sure that I was working and knew how it was going before I sent word.

This is so much easier than the job I had at Clear Harbour. I like it. It was even slightly told to some people that I was to be kept an eye on. I'm already being looked at to be promoted. I just have to complete a month of this first.

I had a little checkup on how I did things. I go a passing grade. I'm happy.

I got my BestBuy card yesterday. Also yesterday we had a test to make sure that we would be hired, so we could start work today. I got a perfect score. But I don't know how true that is. Yes I know the answers, but I was told the answers so many time before I took the test that ofcourse I knew how to answer the questions.

Yesterday they said that to make the first paycheck be worth the paper it's printed out one, more or less, I should work everyday until my off days come back again next week. So I would have three days work of pay instead of one. I told them that I would think about it. One, I didn't want to just work the one day then not show up for two days. What if I forget stuff? But I didn't want to get ride of my days off, even if it's so close to when I wasn't unemployed for so long. So I thought about it all the way until I went into work and was waiting to start. I'm going in on Friday, but I'm staying home on Saturday.

=======
Grabbing some dinner in between paragraphs here. It's cook up with some baked sweet potato on the side.
=======

Ok, so there are two ways to get to / from work. I can go the whole way by train, or make half the trip by train then switch to a bus. I took the train there because I thought I was running late. Turns out I wasn't. I was told to get there around 5pm. But we didn't start, start until 5:30 not that I didn't have stuff to do during that time, it being my first day and all.

I have to pay back my mom some money. I put the money she gave me for the flat panel tv we got onto my bank account yesterday finally. I've been holding on to it for a little over a week I think. I've had to use some of that money for the past two days.

The first time yesterday was right after I added it to my account, I had to pay for some "insurance" on the new shredder that I picked up last week at OfficeMax... * I know, that blog is coming. Maybe Saturday I'll finish it up and post it * ... I got the insurance and some sheets that are suppose to help keep the blades sharper longer. That was around $19 or so, then today/last night I got something to eat since I used my last two dollars for train and bus fare. I've all ready asked Jhodie for her card so I could go to work tomorrow/today. I didn't take it before because she went out with Nika.

Speaking of Nika, I came home to see chalk drawings in front of the door. I think they are Jhodie's and Nika's since they are of sponge boob and his friends. A few looked too good be made just by Nika.

I think that's it for now.

See ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment