June 17, 2008

Before I say, "I'll Blog Tomorrow"

I'm blogging now before I wash some dishes before bed.

This morning, because it's not no longer night time, I printed out my check list for FAFSA. I applied for my pin for FAFSA, and I've looked over the FAFSA site once again. It seems I need a bank statement. Mine or my mom's I don't know. So I'll get both and see.

Tonight I was sent home early from work. I didn't reach my quota. I know, most people are held to meet their quota, but not here. I loose work hours this way. This is why they have people falsifying survey answers so they can keep their hours. I didn't care. I tried, no one really want to talk, and there was nothing I could do.

I had a yellow page survey today again. I had it last night. We were kept back because I thought they wanted to finish up the survey, but it was still there when I came in today/yesterday. It's funny and has some dumb questions, but I had fun with it, with the only girl who decided to go along with it. In the end we had a joke based on one of the questions. If the yellow book came to life would I date it? I told her that I could answer that question at the end of the survey. We aren't allowed to have small talk when giving a survey. So at the end I said yes if he was Asian.  After all, it's the yellow pages. And he would have to be tall to show that he had been drinking his milk. :) She said I made her day. Those kinds of calls is why I kinda like this job. Other then here, the other two people who started to take the survey with me, didn't have enough time to finish it and I put them as call backs to finish it. But they didn't count for me. I had two others who terminated. That means that they weren't the right people for the survey and we only talked for like 2 mins.

I got out at 8pm, took the bus down to Atlantic Ave, went to Pathmark got some 7up with a coupon. Did you know, if you go to 7up.com, you can get a buy one get one coupon? Ya, I took mine and got a reuse able bag for 99cents also then took two buses home.

I had some left over dinner from yesterday. It was saltfish, dumplings, boiled green banana, and some other boiled veggies. I then did some cleanup on the laptop that I currently have attracted to our new flat panel tv. *I'm going to post it. Complete or not*

I hooked it up on Saturday to watch something, along with some bleach EPS. I'm not caught up. I didn't even realized that I jumped over one until I was getting everything set up for Jhodie who was further back then me.

I've been spending my time reading stories over at FanFiction.com.

Well I think you are caught up. Oh, I got paid today. For two days work I have about $76. Not bad. The first bill I will be paying once I get it cashed is my T-Mobil cell bill. Then I may find myself over at Macy's looking for a skirt that I say, but don't expect to still find. It was over a week ago, and it was on the discount rack.

Well I have dishes, I want to be asleep before sunrise. Which is in about an hour and 20 mins or so.

Not back checking today.. Sorry. I hope I didn't do a too bad of a job.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment