June 02, 2008

I've lost my touch.

I can't kill/catch one little mosquito anymore.

Here I am, up at 5:51am because I fell asleep too early so I woke up just in time to wake up my mom at 1:30, then I didn't fell like going to sleep.

I played a game, posted the wallpapers that I had for the club that I forgot about.

Had some thing to snack on. Then when I started to yawn, I remembered that the girl next door was going to drop off her keys before she left, so I could let the repair guy in. She should have done that on Friday when she missed getting her on time. So I stayed up so she wouldn't have to wake me up, and what?... Nothing. I could have been in my bed for over a hour now.

Then the mosquito showed up just to bug me. I'm sure it's the same darn one that bit me knees a few days ago that woke me up.

I was contacted about a possible job Friday. They left a message on the answering machine. I'm calling them back today. Fingers crossed.

I'm working on the blog for last week. I started it Saturday, then just didn't feel like or gave up on finishing it. But I have the draft here on the computer. So I'll try and get it posted soon.

Oh, yesterday, Sunday, was Jhodie's last day at KFC. She quit. She gave a few reasons why she quit before having another job to go too, but I still fell like if you are going to quit a job, it's a good idea to have another one to go to in this time and age.

That is the end of my early morning rant.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment