April 07, 2009

Did another 35+ hour shift in my boring life...

I would have gone to the movies on my way back from the doctor with my mom, but I didn't believe that I would be awake long enough to watch the whole thing. So I came home for dinner, and now at 8:20 I'm going to crawl into bed. I may not get up until the girl comes over for me to take her to school 6am. I'm going to get ready then make sure that I leave at 7:15 instead of 7:50 like today.

Ya, that too changed. First it was just get her ready and get dressed myself to get her outside for this lady with a bus to take her to school, but it has only been 2-3 days and they are fighting. So I told the mother that since I have to be up and dressed anyway, I'll take the girl to school for the same money she was going to pay the lady. It wouldn't have been so bad today if it wasn't so biting cold, and if the lady didn't show up just I came out of the building. I told her that I was asked to take the girl to school now, and that she should call the lady to ask what gives, and she brought up how she got $100 ticket while she was looking for the girl in the school the other day. At least she didn't seem to hate me, just the mother.

Today I was suppose to get my hair done. Just a wash and set, but incase they said that I should have the whole thing done I pulled $40 out of the bank. In the very bad cold in a very thin skirt. I didn't think it was going to be as bad as it was. That is why I came home and put on a pair of tights/pants under my skirt.

Tomorrow I'm taking the girl again (until I say forget it, I've had enough or I got a job or start school) and when I'm on my back I'll just got right to the hair dresser to get that over with. Then after that I'm going to go to IKIA to look at a dresser for myself with mom. We were suppose to or wanted to go today, but they collapsed a vain in mom's arm at the doctor's, and it's a bit numb so she changed her mind and we came home. So we will do that tomorrow instead.

I've been working on a guy bi story that I started to sell to a site, but it's turning out to be a real story and not just a wam-bam-yes-sir-hello-mam story. I'm already up to page 5 I think and nothing more exciting than a solo bath and maybe a kiss has happened. I was thinking of kicking it into gear with all three of them, but the main guy needs his sleep, but I'm not above doing some normal hard straight sex with the other two. The question is how loud should I make them? Mum...an idea just came to me and I did want him to have a wet dream, I just didn't think of actually writing the dream.

I also have to get back to my main story, but I got a little side tracked the other day over it. I was called up by a friend of mine and was asked for a strong girl name. I told her that I sucked at names, but she said that she thought that I would have some good names since I was doing the story/book. That helped. I thought that she wanted black names, but she was open for anything for her niece. I gave her Masami. That also gave me the idea to list all the names and what they mean since I spent some time looking for most of them. I got a bit worried when I check the meaning of their names on a different site than where I got them from and found them to mean something else. So I put the meaning down from the site I got them from in the first place. I had thought about doing it before, but that was after I read someone else doing it. But I was already like 40 chapters in at that time.

Oh, I've officially lost my beta. I'm going to have to look for one in a few weeks that matches my style of writing so I can start to post the chapters. It will be about one a week until I finish and when I'm finished, I'll start posting them sooner, like every 2 days. Well, that's my wish anyway.

Ok, I'm off to bed now and it's 8:50pm now. See how long it takes me to write this stuff up?


Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment