April 20, 2009

Guess where I am?

====================================

I was in the rain, between a place called Sakcett St and Union Street, in Red Hook in a down pour of rain. When I got home I was so tired and cold that I went right to bed under a layer of sheet and another belonging to a comforter.

Why was I even there in the first place is a better question. Mother. She wanted to look for a new computer desk that can fit into the corner. The one have is now only using physics to keep it up. The principals of an arch are in use as far as I can see. We went to IKIA and the shot/photo was taken on our way back, trying to catch the B71.

I checked the bus map before we went to get it, but it seems that the one I was looking at hadn 't been updated to show that it was route had been changed. I don't know if the route has be changed for good or just because of construction or something else. Either way, we had to walk a block to find the new stop and then wait for a bus to show up.

No, we didn't get the desk. We more less settled for one, but we have to meassure the space now. The brought back a sheet that told the dimenshions of the desk. While we were there, we had a look at the desk that Phillys said that she was willing to buy for me for $99 once I said I wanted it. I have yet to get have draws to put my cloths away in. I just have them folded on a box behind the door now.

Well, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment