April 14, 2009

I've bit the first of three bullets.

I've completed my finaid application. I gave up on the PIN idea. Next, get my transcript from my HS. I already have the form and it's filled out thank you. I just need to get the $10. $5 per copy and I want one for myself, if anything, just to see what is in there. I have the application for the college also, and I recently got the $30 to process that also.

It will be abit tight since I want to keep a $20 cushion in my bank account, but I have to pay up the $30.

Since I haven't spoken of this in so long, you most likely have forgotten where I wanted to go. I'm aiming for ICA. Institute of  Construction and Design.

At least, once I get in, I can say I saw my childhood dream through. I'll be very happy when I paid to do this, then I can work on my own company just before I die since I'm getting on this road so late in life. But better late than never right. :)

Later today I'm going to be trying to upload some pics that I took with the Kodak last week when I went to Manhattan to get my Dosa.

BTW, you have to like sourdough bread/wraps to really like this dish. Me, not so much, but it I think something in the one I got didn't sit that well with me, but the one my mom got with eggs was better.

See ya... just a very short update now.

No comments:

Post a Comment