April 03, 2009

My Sister got the date wrong.

Hello everyone.

Well, just felt like posting something even though I missed writing about Tuesday when I was out, about, and up for over 24 hours again.

But first thing's first.

My sister was all busy telling me that I don't know how much I paid for my metro card on Tuesday when I went out with mom. She then had me pull this up on line. Then she precedes to read the wrong month. I only realized it after I showed it to my other sister who was not caught up in anything and read it clearly.

Not Happy

At the top you can clearly see it says May right. My first sister (Phillys) was convinced that it said March. I was so happy to have her really read it. It was nice to show her that she was wrong. She doesn't really think that she is wrong about what she says ever.

BTW, we new Yorkers aren't happy about this. :(

Now, as for Tuesday. My mom had a doctor's appointment and someone had to go with her because of the test she was going to take. I was sleeping odd because of doing that 24 hour thing around Sunday, so I was up again, didn't have time to sleep, then went with her, grabbed something to eat. We have to go back to do the test again because they never got the referral from her doctor's office.

We then went to Manhattan to find a new BestBuy store so I could use the DTV coupon that we just got in the mail the day before. We found one on Fifth, just a block up from the library that I took a picture of and sent in. We/I went looking for a different store just for the fun of it. I was suppose to be warm. It was warmer Thursday. We then took the bus down to the ferry, but ended up getting off at Prince street. We went to look for a place that makes Dosas. 

I heard about this place on tv and since it was in a place I knew about, I said that I wanted to go there and check it out. Besides, it sounded like food I would like. The name of the place is Hampton Chutney. Their web site is sad, but their food is great, or so I've heard. I'm going to be trying it out soon because I found the place. :) First I went the wrong way on Prince street before I found, but I did and I got the money back from my sister that she borrowed from me.

Oh, I got the DTV box but when I got home to try it, I found out that I didn't have an antenna to plug into it. They could have told me that when I asked for the DTV box or when I was at check out. Guess it too much to ask.

Well the girl from next door has added another bit of something unwanted into my life. I have to get her dressed in the morning and stand outside with her until this lady comes by and picks her up to take her to school, because the father doesn't want to or can't do it anymore. I don't care for the details, but I now have to fully get up and be dressed to be standing outside at 7:30am now.

Yesterday I ran out with a coat over my night gown because I over slept. Today that will not happen and I'm going to do some washing once I hand the child over.

Well you have been caught up. The only thing else to say is that I posted a snap shot of a very small part of my story. I just thought of doing it when I was posting a new updated desktop shot since I've completely moved over to laptop now and I have a very cute pic of a guy on there right now.  Oh, they are posted over on my deviantart page.

Ok, that's it. If you for some unknown reason, you or you actually fell like asking me a question or two, try the comment button.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment