April 22, 2009

Photos and Marshmallows


Taking Steps by ~jemgirl on deviantART


Spokes by ~jemgirl on deviantART

As you can see, I've been a little busy.

For three days I've taken the girl next door to school and afterwards I've gone walking with my camera to get something interesting to share. Those above are the ones from yesterday. I have a whole new section over at Deviantart to hold my photos.

I was even able to get a new yaoi wallpaper done. I've been wanting to do one for a while, but I couldn't find the kind of shot I was hung up on finding. But someone said that they wanted something sexy, so I just did one that broke a few 'rules' for me.

I'm going to see about getting three pictures posted today. At least one will be a wallpaper. I only got 10 photos taken this morning because I forgot the card for my cam, so I use internal storage. So I'll be going out later to get some more pics. Yesterday I took just over 100 to make sure I had a few good ones.

Since this is my official blogging place, I'll let you know that I spent $45 that I really didn't have on a book and a Barns & Noble's book store member ship. I didn't get the one that I posted here earlyer, and I didn't get the one that I had in my hand at the time. Instead, what did I get? A collection of gay erotica. It's suppose to be the best of 2008. I didn't tell my mom this ofcourse. I just said that for some unknown reason I got a membership at the store for $25.

In a few months, I hope to go back and get the one that I saw that was from 2007. Why am I getting them? Well at first, I got this one to see how I messured up to reconized work. The first two sounded like I could have writen it. The second one I would have liked to be a bit longer. I'll go back to re-read the ending to make sure I didn't miss it because I was trying to not let the old lady with her grandson across from me on the bus see what I was reading.

I have been given a new task as I sit here thinking a number of compleatly unreated things. Mom wants me to make the green sesioning for her. She got the stuff, cleaned them and even cut some down into large chunks. Now I have to blend and chop them down twice. I told her I'm not doing the onions. I can't cut onions without burning my eyes out.

Something sweet as I leave you.

For the past two days I've used marshmallow fluff to make rice cripy treats for the past two days. It was made with the crispy rice knock off from Pathmark along with puffed wheat. I like it.

Well, got to go. Take care, and don't forgot to swing by my gallery over at deviant art. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment