March 04, 2017

Just... one thing...

I'm drowning in mind blogging acts that Trump has either committed or set in motion... I'm not going there. I didn't come on here to talk about him, and I even try to not say anything about him here.

So, why am I here? Glasses. Yep. Remember my sister and her issue? Well, it didn't go the way I expected or told you. She went to work and talked to one of her co-workers and they were upset on her behalf that she paid $100 for glasses that she can't use, that caused me and my little $100 every two week pay from babysitting to buy her a bus pass for the month and cover her payment to Bestbuy for the month along with paying the few bills I was covering.

So, her friend/co-worker even called up the eye place at the mall and railed enough that she's going there tonight to have the eye exam done again and get the correct prescription for her glasses. In fact, she just left.

I'm not that sure on how she will get to the mall. She has 25cents or so, in her bank account, so she's not getting there via Uber. I do know that she has one of my clean credit cards. I was paying off three due to some twist of fate and failed promises to help me pay for my associate degree. Some of the money I got from my mom's pension and such has helped me to pay two of them off and I've kept one as emergency funds and the other... is what my sister just walked out of here with.

Other than that, I made waffles today with homemade vegan 'fudge' and blueberries. I had found this recipe for vegan fudge and I picked one but it came out more like unsweetened chocolate that melts very, very quickly.

Believe it or not, I don't really like chocolate. I'll eat it to get to nuts, which is why I like snickers. 😁

But I am aware that chocolate is of some health benefit to me, so I had a little half the waffles. I don't think I really saw it.

I guess that is more than one thing. Sorry.

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment