March 01, 2017

Society6 20% off Sale!


From time-to-time Society6 will give me the opportunity to run special offers on the products in my store. Each of these promotions will only run for a limited time.

Please use the link below to get Free Worldwide Shipping on Everything + 20% Off Apparel, Totes, Pouches and Phone Cases when you order from my Society6 Store. Please note that this promotion is NOT automatically available on my Store, the promotion is only available once you click on this link.

===

Free Shipping on Everything + 20% Off Apparel, Totes, Pouches and Phone Cases Start: Today, 3/1 @ 12:00am PT
End: Saturday, 3/4 @ 11:59pm PT

Click Me!


===

I will repost this each time there is sale and delete the old one once it's over so there will only be one post on my blog about it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment