June 01, 2017

I just left work...

I was there over 30 mins longer than I should have been. Most of the day was slow with pockets of high traffic. Like the one that rolled in on me as I was suppose to be leaving, which is one of the reasons why I ended up leaving later than I should.

The second being the person who was suppose to take over for me called out. So that left the other girl there all by herself. I told her not to worry about the clothes on the table. If it gets really slow she could fold some, but almost every time I try to even walk towards the table, people show up.

It's official. I live in the fitting room. My boss likes me there. A lot. Last week he had me help in training others to do things the way I do. I liked them, even if I question how they form sentences. But they were getting it and everyone says it differently.

Let me explain. In our fitting rooms, you do not just walk into a room on your own. There should be two people there. One to greet you, count your items and place you in a room with other "instructions", while the other folds and maybe helps with placing customers in the fitting rooms closest to them. When I say we "place you", I mean we open a fitting room for you because the rooms are all locked.

I don't know who else does this, but this was the first time I had ever come across such a thing. So a lot of the time, we are just trying to let everyone know that they have to be seen to, to get a room.

That caused a little issue today with a boy that just took over a room before I could clean and clear it. I had him step out of the room. I checked and cleaned it, then I explained to the boy why I had him step out of the room. Well, I was trying to, when this lady just about rushed me and said that he was just a child and asking me what I was telling him. At the same time.

I didn't get what all that was about and told her that I was just explaining to him why I had him step out of the room. He was already back inside at this point. I know I didn't do anything wrong and I think she kinda did know that too, but didn't back down and said that he is just a kid and that I should have been talking to her instead. She wasn't there. At least not in eyesight, so even if I felt inclined to tell her, I didn't know she was there.

Other than work. I went by the massage people to see what they might have...brb.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment