June 04, 2017

Render, Render, Render...

I started rendering a fractal yesterday and it doesn't look like it's going to be finished until tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. I haven't had to give up my computer for such a long period of time, for a fractal, for a while.

But I want this one to be big enough to cover most items over at Society6. I did tell you about this Society6 thing, right?

Other than that, I've been soaked my legs in hot water and Epson salt twice. Tonight would be the third soaking, but a few things have come light. One, we can't depend on hot water coming out of the tap, and two, it's really hard for me to get up once I'm sitting down in the tub. My feet keep slipping and putting my weight on my knees is a very, very bad idea. So yeah, my knees still hurt and are stiff when I walk. But I'm still keeping my legs as warm as possible.

I was hoping that the pulse massage thing would be here today so I could use it before going to work, but I don't think it will be here until tomorrow at the earliest. Oh well. Tuesday I have off and I'll have to do the wash then. I was thinking of doing it today, but I wanted another day to rest up my knees. Even though at the same time I think I should be walking around a bit more.

I cooked today. The first time in a while. Cauliflower and broccoli rice. I tried to do a roast of sweet potato and christophine, but I didn't realize until I was done that I forgot to toss them with oil. That is what I get for not cooking for so long.

Got the weather report for tomorrow. Rain. Great. We will be busy at work tomorrow. We can only hope that because it's Monday, it won't be too bad. :) I honestly don't object to being busy. We stay busy, we stay open, we get to keep our jobs. Providing we do them well.

Oh, my hand is still tingles. The left one that is in the brace. My toes are still numb from before. I said that I now believe that I'm allergic to either all or one of the ingredients in Icyhot right? I still stand by what I told that nurse in the ER all those weeks ago.

"As bad as my leg is hurting me, It's the numbness that I can't stand."

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment