March 06, 2021

I haven't been up to much

 Yesterday, I missed my second bus after trying to do too much before I got to work, so I had to take an Uber. 

Then we got notified at work about a telephone scam that targeted our stores. 

We only made a few thousand dollars yesterday. Heck, we haven't cracked 9 grand all week. I meant per day. I would be surprised if we got to 7.

Today the phone scam thing resurfaced. We were not targeted, we were just issued guidelines on how to deal with it, and it's such a concern to the higher ups that we will be tested. Since I was recently 'promoted' I have extra reading material and I have to make sure to notify the rest of the staff about the new procedures so when they are asked questions, they know what to say. 

I hope I know what to say when I'm asked my questions. 

Yesterday, when I tried to get too much done before work, I aimed to get a green juice drink for lunch, but then bailed on it as I tried to catch that bus that you already know I missed. So I went back tonight to get it. I didn't have enough time to get it this morning. I could not afford to get another Uber so soon. My pay this week was only $173. And $100 went towards rent right away. 

It's a good thing I sold the portable dryer that we didn't need anymore yesterday for $75. It's keeping me afloat until next pay day. I had much better hours this week. 

So, I was getting my drinks. And when I tried to get there to before they closed, I found out that they were open 24 hours. Yeah.

So I get home and my sister wanted to know what it tasted like. So I told her to taste it and if she liked it, she could have that one. I had ordered two since I was expecting to have one drink for lunch and one drink for my break. 

Well, she didn't like it. It's not a juice-ed drink. Every thing was put in a blender and then liquified. So there is fiber in the drink. She doesn't like that. She can't eve drink OJ with pulp. Also, it wasn't sweet enough to keep her drinking. But I like it, so it's all mine. Both of them. I'll have the other one tomorrow. 

Just watched session finale of WandaVision. What The ?!?! Is WandaVision over now? Was this just a gap filler to help set up Dr. Strange 2? I guess I'll find out in a few months. 

Now it's after midnight. I'm going to play my game for another hour, then go to bed. I could play the game on my phone, but my phone is so small compared to my computer screen. Of course. What game? "World Above: Cloud Harbor" It's a merge game. 

I've already posted my fractal for the day.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment