March 07, 2021

It’s Sunday

 So of course I’m late. I repeated checked my alarm for today and once I was up I zoned out for over 20 mins as I just sat on my bed. Then I had to wash my hair. I had to. I had been putting it off for too long. I then thought that I was actually making up time just before I realized that I had to comb my hair out and make something of it.

Now I’m sporting a hair style that belongs on a child. Granted, you may be able to say that about my main hair style, but this is one that I really see as belonging on someone around 6. But I don’t think most people seeing it would think that. 

So by the time I’m leaving the house after a few spoonfuls of oatmeal I already know I will have to order an Uber to get my butt to work on time because I know I’m going to miss my connection. 

There goes another $13. At least I made myself lunch last night and I don’t have to order anything to eat today.

How is your Sunday going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment