March 30, 2021

Under the knife again

 


Had to go into the city because my gum around this got a little puffy and had to be cut away. 

Apparently that whole top part shouldn’t be covered over with gum tissue. So first they cut away the puffy bit that was hurting, then they cleared off the over grown gum and gave me a new healing cap that is a little taller than the one you see here, to keep my gum from covering it. 

Then I walked around the Wall Street area looking for a lint brush and a retactable phone cord. I found the brushes and got told off by a cleaner for walking into an open church to take some pocs. 

That was odd. I had gotten in. Taken my pocs. Left the building and he followed me out the building to tell me the church wasn’t open. I was just looking at him because that information doesn't help either one of us now. And for a church that is closed, the doors were wide open and the donation plate had cash in it. 

Other than that I had a slight disagreement with a POS when I was paying for the lint brushes.that had me tracking down a branch of my bank to found what was up with the machine telling my pin was incorrect. 

It worked fine at the bank, so we believe that it was the POS in error and I got free legal size copy paper for showing up at the bank. Apparently they are move and this was in their supple cabinet that they doen’t even use any more. So they were giving it away. 

Next for me was getting home. In between getting off the Path and getting on the 81 bus I got a donut, a muffin and a green bowl soup. I was hungry and I did not want to contend with anything hard. 

Everything was good. I added $10 to my Dunkin card and I thin that $13 was a food price for the hearty soup. 

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment