April 18, 2006

Do Your Nails Feel Funny When You Paint Them?

Mines always feel funny and heavy. One of the reasons why I don't do it often, and often for me is like once every 3 or so years. *grin*.

I felt like painting them a few hours ago, but then stopped after one hand when I remembered that I have a ton load of dishes to wash. Oh, it's clear polish by the way. Colour polish just looks wrong on my fingers. My fingers feel so odd right now that I'm itching to take it off. I wonder where the alcohol is?? *looking over at the medicine shelf*

Let's see. Last night it was 2 before I knew it. I don't think that I went to sleep at 3:30am maybe. I had two phone calls today. At 8am M called me. She had called me at work last night to say that someone would give me something for her. They didn't. So I said so, and even said that I forgot to go looking for them. After I hung up, I realized that, that person wasn't even at work yesterday. So it wasn't my fault after all.

Then an hour and half later I got another phone call. It was from Peter. Yes I'm saying his first name. He wanted to come over and watch tv. I'm darn sure he called because he knew I was here alone. He said that he was board and wanted to watch tv. I asked for how long. He said two hours. I said ok, then I told him the house was a wreck. Then I got up and proceeded to clean up something of the living room. I may not like him, but I don't like people to see the mess this place is in at times. I cleared a part of the couch, moved a few things, and was just about done when he came. I unlocked the door and walked towards the bathroom. As I walked down the hall and as he came in I told him the remote was on the couch and that he had to push the button on the tv to turn it on. I came out of the bathroom to find him under the computer desk. I looked at him and he said that he wanted to plug in his phone to recharge, but he couldn't get it into the surge protector. I first said that he could, not that he asked, then I told him that he had to push the gray tab. It's a safety feature. I then went into my bedroom and closed the door.

I occupied myself on the computer for two hours then laid down while I downloaded something. Before I fell asleep he knocked on my door and asked for something to drink. I told him the kitchen was empty. I then woke back up 2 hours later. There's a nap for you. I was starving. I walked out to go to the bathroom again and told him as I was passing that I was going out.

I have nothing to eat in this house. I might try cooking tomorrow just to save money. He left right away, but I would have let him stay until I was ready to leave, but fine by me. I then walked out to see that he went to store, got stuff and added them to the mess. Well, about 30 mins later I was out the house with my thumb drive to see if I could find that kid that I showed you in the last post, my keys and $20 for lunch. I should just have gone to school to get Itel food. I walked all over the village and I only saw two open stores. I went right to one place, and they were closed. The car for the kid wasn't where I expected it to be. I didn't see it at all, and the one kid I asked at a store close by didn't know him. Then I started wondering around the village for somewhere that was open where I could buy something to eat that looked liked food. So in the end I ended back up at a place I passed when I was headed to the first place. It was 4 blocks down Wiggly Ave.

But before I got there, I ran into the nurse and her husband. It seems that they bought this building about two blocks from my house. It's on the main road, and it's two stories, with the ground floor being a store. They were painting it up. They are going to rent it out when they are done. The apartment on the top has 4 bedrooms, and they are going to rent it out by the bedroom to students. Because of the list of stuff that you have to have to be picked as a good place for housing for Ross, they are going to first offer it to the nursing students at the other Ross. I don't blame her, but I told her that not all RossVet students demand all the stuff that housing asks for, because they don't have the money for it.

So I then walked down 4 blocks to get to that store. I first hopefully asked if she had lunch. She sells lunches normally, but today was her day off too. I saw an egg and cheese sandwich, so I took one, two $1.25 bread, and two drinks. One a big pineapple juice box that was $100 juice, and a fizzy drink incase I got an upset tummy later. Because I had asked about lunch at the start, she asked if I didn't want another sandwich. I looked back in the showcase, then asked if she had more. She said that she could make one, I said go for it. When it was all said and done, I got back .50 cents from my $20.

When I got back home watered the plants at the front of the house by pulling the hose through the bathroom window and through the house. A few hours later after eating my sandwiches I bagged the trash that my sister left in the trash can, and turned over the trash can to get some of the water out and give it a chance to try out. I then brought in the other one that I had turned over, over a week ago. I cleaned up a bit. I bagged every thing that I could bag, stacked a few things, set up the computer to download a few things, and watched tv for about 3 hours. At one point I was starting to nod off, so I got up and walked around and checked on the computer, and did a few stretches, then found something to watch. Then after a show or two I turned on this computer to be close to the tv as I checked my mail.

Tomorrow I have to go to town to pay a few bills, and since I have the money on me I don't have to go all the way into town then come back out to pay one of the bills then go back in again. I have lights and phone to pay, then I'll pick up a cheep lunch, then think about walking back home along the main road.

I got a few things for the staff newspaper in my school mail. Getting anything is good. It's starting to look like the projects across Ross are going to be taking over a good part of the paper this time. One story that I was expecting is starting to look like it won't make it, and the other story that I was told about, hadn't got started yet so that will go in the next issue. I'm also still waiting on three other pieces.

I hope I have more then pics of cement and two recipes to publish come Thursday Night.

Ok, I've spent enough time on this. It's currently 2:57am. I'm going now. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment