April 20, 2006

I Didn't Walk Back.

I had good timeing yesterday when I went to pay my bills.

Just about no one was in line at both places.

But before I left the house, the post man sceared me. I just about never see him deliver the mail, so I looked into the living room, saw a hand coming through the living room window and shouted "HA!" Lucky me I don't think he knew that if I was near a knife I might have attacked him. I'm gald I wasn't either. I tryed to explane that I was sorry for shouthing and that he scared me, but he had already walked back out the yard. I went to see what mail he brought. The two bills that I needed to pay that day and an envelope of reciepts for everything else that I was paying down on from Horsford.

I walked into town feeling fine and made a nice little discovery. A few months ago, we found out that 5 Ways was now more. It was sold, fixed up, but until yesterday, I saw no hit that a downstairs eatary was up and running. I stopped at the front door, and read what they were selling and checked out the prices. Not bad, but it didn't say what hours they had. So I walked in and since I never look like I belong anywhere, the chef who was sitting at one of the tables said good afternoon and I asked when they closed. First he said that they haven't started thier later hours to 8 yet, and currently they were opened until 6pm.

On the way back I stopped off at a few places. I got some bread, I got some liquid  hand soap, then I got lunch since it was after 3 and I hadn't had breakfast yet. I got two jonnie cakes and saltfish, then I walked over to Ram's to get some milk, ginger snaps, and a viggie frozen side dish that we saw the last time we went shopping. It cost me $10. I found lactose free milk, they were instock again. I then picked up a few more things, but I didn't go over 10 items.

After all that I spent a pretty penny. I could no longer afford to go back to the new 5Ways to get slice fish and fries for lunch and save the jonney cakes for dinner. Besides, it was far hotter than I thought it would be, and I just wanted to go home. I didn't feel like walking it back.

The rest of my was rather unevent full. I cleaned off the washer. Something it looks like my sister has not done in ages. I ran the stuff that she left back in a basket through another cycle with some softener, then hung them out. Then I just preped for today and tryed to go to sleep. Which didn't work out so well, since I had a nap after I got back from town.

I don't feel like I'll be up that late again tonight.

I'm just about ready to go and watch about 3 or eps of anime, then bore myself to sleep with the weather channel. *grin*

Today (Wednesday) was set to be a great day. It just got worst and worst bit by bit. I got up, made breakfast, something I haven't done in ages. Toast and eggs with bush tea. I washed a sink full of dishes, ironed my skirt that I had airing out all night, and before all that, I got up at 8:45 and put my bra and shirt outside to finish dry for the day.

I was thinking I was set, I was going to get to work early today, I had a meeting with TJ, and get some answers for some questions. Have veggie lassanza from the Ital place, and then start on the compling of the Ross Link before coming home to make rice to go with the veggie side dish for dinner.

I didn't make to work early. I even got to work 7mins after the hour. I was suck for most of the day helping Ms. Boradbelt with a scanning issue. Then I missed being able to go for lunch. I was asked to set up a scanner for a teacher and almost took it apart, because it was locked before moving an that person didn't unlock it once it was brought over, and I didn't remember about the lock until I had taken out two screws and was trying to find a way to get the other side off. Then when I was having a talk with Ron, he told me that most of the no licenced and free stuff was going to go bye bye. Even FireFox. NO! I don't care if you take everything else, and made me use Windows Media Player to play music, but not FireFox. *sob... sob*

I endned up spending $10 instead of $7 for lunch which I didn't end up getting and eating until after 5pm. At that point I should have just waiting until I got home to get something to eat, but I was hungery. I missed getting some tomatoes because I had to help someone with something because they had to go do something else, so by the time I came back out the egg guy was gone.

After I ate I was feeling tried and not wanting to do anything. I nooded off, then just waited for the end of my shift so I could home. I helped two students, but only one really. Then when it was time for me to leave I remember something that I should have done, and stayed back to do that, then I found some stuff that I should take off the computer. I forgot my thumb drive at home so I was cleaning off a CD-RW but it was taking forever so I set the computer to restart in an hour and a half, and locked the computer and left work at 25 till 8.

I'll mess with the Ross Link tomorrow.

I did get to eat my side dish but I didn't make rice to go with it. I made cuscus to go with it instead.

Ok, time to watch some anime and be asleep by 2am.

See ya......

Disclamer of major typos and spelling mistakes... will correct sometime tomorrow. 

Night.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment