April 09, 2006

My Apologies.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For being late that is. I have a blog ready to be posted, I just have to spell check it first. I wrote it up since Friday night. Hence the apologies.

Found this gem of a picture on a website when looking for software.

Yesterday was ok. Dodged the rain when I got to school. Had lunch with a teacher that paid. Grilled fish with garlic bread. Not bad at all. I even got a drink to take with me in the end.

Fought with a corrupt laptop to save the user’s data. I didn't even win until closing time. I changed the look of my computer two days go. I like it. I got a VS, and a new icon pack. Then I started to clean my saved files and put some order to my "looks" folder. That holds things that change the look of the OS. I did some web work for Hills which was just to add announcement to the portal page, and to change and add a new page for housing. I had to go look for some code that I knew was out there that would help me have two types of bullets on the same page. I know some of you who know way better are shaking your heads at me. At least I knew it could be done, it was the remembering of how I had issue with.

I'm up to Ep 64 or so in Bleach. I had to jump an ep to keep going since I wanted to watch more and I was missing one in between a set, which was my fault it seems. They have copies of two or three eps. I should not have downloaded the copies and I would have had the whole set last night if not earlier. They recapped a lot, so I think I saw what I missed anyway.

Oh... BATMAN BEGINS WAS GREAT! Yes I just saw it. That is how you make a movie. I said I was a little behind.

I have also forgotten to post wallpaper for my club this month. I'm doing it tonight. Shame on me for being this late.

I think I'll go now. I have the re-install of that laptop to do now that the data is safe, and I was just handed another one as I came and I don't know what to do with it. He told me something, and I'm already forgetting what he said, and he's gone now.

Today I start my midnight shift. Which doesn't mean what it use to. Before, almost every night I worked from 4 till midnight. Now it's only 2 days, and if I get promoted next semester, I won't see night time on this campus again unless it's by choice. That is going to feel odd.

Ok.. Leaving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment