April 14, 2006

Third Time

This is the third time that I have tried on some level to blog for the week. More like the day starting at 1 am last night, ....

Either which way... Monday we went town. I'm not sure what for now, other than in the end we stopped off at what is turning out to be our place for clothes. Jhodie wanted me to look at this shirt. I ended up getting another one instead. I just have like $30 left to pay on it. Jhodie came back to town the next day and put $40 on it. Nika and I were there to meet her. I was going to be a surprise, but she called from work to have us meet her there.

Wednesday I got to work ok. Had two things go wrong on me. One a 500 gig hard drive stopped working while I was the only one using it. And it stopped working for me just as I had to copy off a students data unto his laptop that was newly re--installed and upset that he hadn't gotten his laptop back yet since he needs it to study.

We had a staff meeting at school. The first for the whole semester. It was to update staff on stuff going on around the campus, but it was mostly for birthdays and handing out of anniversary things for working so long at Ross. Then we all got cake, something to drink if you were lucky and some finger sandwiches that I didn't like that much because there was pepper in it.

In the meeting I stood up and told everyone that I was the acting editor for the staff news paper, and that I was looking for stories and pics from this past fun day. And lucky me I got some pics this afternoon. I must say, the room looked different when I got up and talked, and everyone quited down and listened to me. All those eyes looking at you.

I got some eggs and tomatoes and some peppers. I lost one of the tomatoes on the way home. There was a hole in the bag and I walked all the way from the last gas station to my house. Almost six blocks. Heck, it could have fallen out in the bus.

Oh, the student who I had tired to fix up her computer, saw me and gave me lift into work that day. She also gave me some money for the time I spent working on the laptop. I didn't expect to get anything, but she said she wanted to. I said thank you and got to work right on time. I didn't quite make it today, but I will tomorrow.

Why will be on time if not early tomorrow? I have to go to town before work. On Wednesday they called the house and Jhodie called me to tell me that they (Courts) called and wanted to talk to me. So I called them and they said that I'm behind in paying for the bed frame, and to ask if I signed a sheet saying to deduct so much from my paycheck for this amount to pay off my bed frame? She asked me if I could come in tomorrow morning, I said I couldn't. I was planning on coming in may be Saturday, but it turns out that I'm going with Jhodie to the last or almost last 7th semester sale. So I'm going tomorrow, and I have to pay some of back bill. It's a good thing the girl gave me some money. I sure need it now.

Yesterday I gave away $15 for a plate of food. I couldn't do it again today. So I walked off campus and across the street to get something to eat for breakfast and lunch around 2:50pm. I got a veggie burger which turned out to be quite good by the way, and one lentil patty and bake to go along with it. That came up to $9. I also payed Rick some money. I gave him $150. I have it in and e-mail for both our records.

Today I tried to help with the ghost image for our new xp computers. But just about everything that came out of my wrong was either wrong, or not paid attention to.

Oh speaking of not paying attention. I just got around to posting my wallpapers to my club today. I didn't even say that I'm sorry again, or even give descriptions of the wallpapers this time. I just said one, two , three, four and posted the link to the wallpapers with thumbnails.

Ok. I should be going off to bed now, so I'll spell check this and call it a day.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment