April 16, 2006

This Boy and His Car.

 
 

I've tired three times to send him his pics, but he never gets them.

I went to school with him down here when I was growing up. He was this skinny wirey thing when he was smaller. I'm going to swing by his place tomorrow with the pics on my thumb drive and let him copy them off.

I just home I remember. *grin*

I kinda figered out the printing issue.

I scanned them too small to be printed at my specks. They work just fine for being seen on the computer, but to print it it's not very good at all. That would be why the sanner was left set at 900. I took it down to 100. I don't scan things in to print them. Sorry.

But that computer isn't really set up to print such high res pics. I'll let the guy know the next time I see him.

Night. I'm going to go and make myself do the last half of the outlook thing to get it out of the way.

Wish my luck. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment