December 18, 2006

I thought that I was freaking out

My sister is now freaking after my mother called to calm me down last night about being able to go and get everything done. Right now I haven't gotten any money yet, and I'll be packing my bags tomorrow. The price for the ticket keeps going up the closest I get to the date without buying a ticket. My sister is starting to look at other airlines to see if they will have a flight that goes there on Wednesday. The one we were looking at, got booked up while we were looking and waiting for the money.

My sister got it in to her head that I could have the tests done here. I told her that it can't be. I have to be there to get them done. I should have gotten my appointment letter weeks ago.

Either which way. I got the time off. From This Wednesday, and I'll be back at work on the 2nd of January. Then I have to make sure that I keep my job long enough to have my loan approved.

In case you are wondering why I'm talking like I won't have my job much longer is because 1, I'm not processing as much orders as they would like, even if I have a good issue rate and something else. And two, Nandy. He was swearing at me again and calling me names. Lynn almost did something about it, but didn't. I can't take mental abuse. I've had enough of it during the early years of my life, and I don't want to end up crying in my bed again because of it like last night.

Well, I have to go bed now. I was suppose to have some money in my account from Simeon, my cousin, but it wasn't there in my account when I checked at 7:15 tonight. I'm going to need some money for my ticket by tomorrow afternoon, and at this point I don't know where it's coming from.

Well see ya. I started to leave and started on a rant... not this time.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment