December 16, 2006

I was going to blog tonight.

Hi ya.

I had it in my head to get a few things down tonight, but it's no longer tonight. Lynn just left and I should get some sleep since I'm working off of like 5 hours sleep. Some kid spent the night, and had the tv on over my head with the light when I told him that I was coming out to sleep. And then of course Nandy did what he could to make sure I couldn't fall asleep anytime soon.

My job thinks that I have two issues. One I'm on probation isn't up yet, so I can't have vacation time, and I need to process some more orders. If I don't up the amount I do they will let me go. But I when brought up that we weren't getting that much, I was told that while everyone else but one person has processed over 100 orders I've come in in the 50's. That one other person was up in the 80's. The boss lady do didn't like the idea that I had to be gone for so long said that I may be spending too much time confirming my orders and getting my details right. More or less and that they will have to find a way for me to help me speed up how I process orders so I can get more done. I'm not that happy about it, they rather I do more then get them right? But I sat in that same chair a few months ago saying that I should be able to process the amount of orders I needed to for my quota. Of course I said this with out knowing what went into processing an order, and I was interested in another job when I was having that interview.

Today I realized that I'm a problem fixer. I'll take as long as it takes, but I will fix the problem. They rather have someone just list all the problems as fast as possible rather then fix all of them.

But I did get my time off from work. I'm going over on Tuesday night. I get on a plane Wednesday morning, and early afternoon I land in Barbados. I then look for a place to stay and I then book an appointment for my tests. Then I go in the next day hopefully, get my tests done, then wait for them, then go to embassy on Wednesday, then go though all that, then hopefully all goes well and I'll be leaving for home Friday if not Saturday and then I get to spend some time with Jhodie and Nika until I have to leave for Nevis again on Tuesday morning.

Now I just need for Delma to kindly pay for my tickets so I can go.

I should think positively. This will happen. I will pay everyone back with my part of the loan for the flights and such. I will be on a cruse ship back to the US within 6 months time. I will call up G to see if I can come by. Then take amtrack up the east cost to NY where I start my life over. Again.

Ok. I'm going to bed now. See ya.

Guess I ended up bloging after all.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment