February 07, 2008

Just A Note Before Bed...

I'll try to make this short.

I'm back to work tomorrow. I need to remember what my last posts are about for when I start a new one.

Either which way. This is mostly due to Joel. No, he did not buy me a metro card, (my mom did that) but he does seem to like me enough that he wants me to work mainly with him and he got the owner/Broker to go go along with it. So I'll be in "special training" starting more or less tomorrow for two weeks.

I get to talk to land lords and help in the listing of apartments. I then get to show and rent out those apartments. I get a little extra training and Joel will be the one training me. It seems I did a really good job on that call list that he gave me, so now he wants to own me.

How can a girl say no to being wanted? :)

Well I got the other guy to sign the paper for me, so I'll be doing that around the middle of the day. Then I'm back to the office until who knows when.

Thanks to Joel and going in today, makes me want to do it again. I saw everyone and saw people I was starting to like running by and saying hi was nice.

This is why I say that I'm no good at change.

On the outside you just see me doing one thing, but in my head I've already jumped off a few roofs over a few issues.

The only things left that are bugging me, as small as they are, is the getting of a new chair for the computer desk. We more or less broke the one that was here and now we keep moving the last good chair in the apt back and forth between the kitchen and the bedroom. The next one being my bit torrent down loader. I don't know what gives. It seemed to have decided to not want to work as good as I've seen it work before.

In other news, got around to posting my wallpapers a few days late. I didn't remember until Tuesday night, and I didn't post them until this morning around 6am. I don't know why I was up that early other than I felt like reading on line and couldn't stop. I need to find a good book so I can fall asleep in bed.

I also made a few wallpapers between the start and the end of my search for wallpaper for my club. I posted them over at deviantart. The link is over there on that side of the blog.

Well take care.

*** just thinking as I get ready to publish this... I'm glad I still have this job as a solid option. I still get to take the time off I want to go see my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment