February 15, 2008

Past Snow Days for the Year.

02-12-08_1431

02-12-08_2004

I thought that I had another pictures of that day's snow fall. At the end of my day it was much higher in some places. I guess I was too cold and just took a mental picture instead.

The last time it snowed nothing stayed on the ground. It melted as it hit the ground. Check the pics out for your self.

02-04-08_0945

02-04-08_0947

But on that day mom made soup. Cow foot soup. I got pics of that too. Put I'll just put one up. Oh, for those of you who have had cow foot soup, I will admit that this is isn't how it's found at home. But it's not bad this way either.

02-04-08_1621

There are dumplings in there some where. You see some cassava I think. Some other root vegetables and you can't miss the corn on the cob. And there is the bone from attached to some part of foot of the cow. This stuff is great for thickening soups.

Just realized that it's 4am. I'm going to bed.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment