February 29, 2008

My Day's Outing.

I'm not happy with the way the "interview" went. :(

Once again I had math problems. 52689x9658 . I had 5 of them and I got all five of them wrong. Why you may wonder? I had to do them out of my hand on hand. When was the last time you did that?? Not to mention right after you woke up and hurried out the door. Forget the wake up part all together. Just when was the last time you did that? He then asked me if I could say my 12x's tables. Ha! I don't think that I could have done that when I was in school and how long ago was that?? 12 - 14?? But I so was so much faster with numbers back then that I got by and did what I had to and even relearned parts of my time tables as the need came up.

That thing... took over 2 hours. One, I had to wait for him to show up even though I got there a little late, then I had to wait for him to call me into the office. Then we had a sit down talk. Then there was a typing test, which he had no complaints about. Then there was the math part. Which he kindly let me do twice, and I almost got them right that time too, but I messed up when I wrote up the last three of the 9x's table so when I had to do that part and checked my chart I got them wrong. I realized this when I was breathing and doing the last one, and corrected it and got that last one right.

But when I realized what time it was I told him that had to be leaving soon before he come up with something else for me to do when I really wanted to see Manhattan today.

It felt like we left on good terms, and I may be given a temp job again. This time, once I don't mess up, I'll have it until September. I explained that I will be going to college come September and that I will need study time. He said that it would be a problem, but he also said that he needed help. So maybe need will win out and I get some money in my pocket for a while.

Well, as soon as I left there I called Jhodie at home to find out if mommy was home. I was 3 by then I'm sure. She said that mom was already home and told her that I was off to Manhattan to find the apple store. The one under the glass box. I knew how to get to 5 av, I just didn't know where on 5 av the place was. So when I got to the 14th street station I asked a subway cop how to get there. After walking around in the cold for about 30+ mins I'm sure, and calling mom to find out, I got on on the M3 bus and asked the driver. She sent up one block, actually down one more block to 4 av, to catch the M3 going the other way, and I was suppose to be get off at 60th street then walk over and down one block to 59th on 5 av, and there it was. I'm sure that I was closer to the place when I got off the 5 at 14th street station before getting direction from the cop and taking the L to 8 av. I have to yet to see all that I traveled.

Now before I get to that, here are some pics I took at the 5 train stop at 14th street.

Some bronze money people.

02-27-08_1510

02-27-08_1512

02-27-08_1513

The rest of the pics were higher up in the station. I think this is the only one that has these little things all over the place. I didn't get pics of all of them. So stop by and look for them if you can.

02-27-08_1514

02-27-08_1515 

02-27-08_1516

I wish that this last one came out a bit better. Maybe next time. Now that I think about it, there weren't many "money" people. There was another on the way up that was really shiny because a lot of people touched it on the up and down the stairs.

Well after finding my way too the store, I asked a few questions. I spent more time on my own questions than Delma's. But I already knew the answer, I just went to make sure.

On the bus ride back, I saw a sign in a store window that said that they had unlocked iPhones. I stopped the bus and walked back a block and half to ask them how much. I'm sending that information to her tomorrow. I got their business card so she can call them up if she wants and work with them. I walked back out and thought about how I was going to get home. I ended up getting on the m4 I think. I think that I caught the m3 the first time on my way back home. Any how, I got on and when we got back to 14th street I got off again.

When I was walking up that street at the start of all this I had seen that Papaya King Hot dog place that I've been seen on tv lately. I knew that their hot dogs wouldn't be that great, but I was wanted to see what the fuss was about and they were suppose to have cheep hot dogs like 79c or so, but wasn't true, at least not at this branch. First the dog was $1.89, I couldn't afford one of the drinks anyway, but I thought to look to see if there was something else that that I could get to make it worth walking back down here.

Oh, on my way down there I walked past another electronic place and I didn't see anything about iPhones outside, but I decided to go in and ask anyway. They had and I think at a better price also then the place I stopped the bus for earlier. I got the price on their business card also. I also asked about come CAT 6 cable. 50'. He said he had for $25. ok. I started to leave and he started to drop the price. By the time I reached the door he was down to $10. I almost turned around and told him that I would hold him to his word.

Now back to the hot dog place. Well I got something called "Cajun Curly Fries" to go with my hot dog but since it had to made, I finished my hot dog before I even saw it. I was disappointed over two things there. One, they weren't cooked as much as I would have liked, and why was it called Cajun? I tasted nothing other than the ketchup and mustard that I put on it. But I did like this prong stick that came with them. I told myself that if anyone asked me what I was eating I was going to tell them octopus. *grin*

Well I made my way back with pictures and information, and I had a decent time out. All in all a good day.

============

Ok, I started this yesterday. Then I got tired an went to do something else. Well I've finished it now, but I have some more to add. Today I went to get the results of my x-rays I did of my bones. All in all nothing really changed, I just have a new word attached to me. Osteoporosis. All my bones but the ones in my lower back where I hurt it way back when is weak bone wise. So I've been taken off my shots. Great. At this point I'm more upset about getting my cycle back then my back. I know I should be, to a point more upset about the state my back bones are in, and I kinda am. But it's my back. It has hurt, and I didn't really think that it would stop hurting me any time soon unless I did something for it.

Now, I'm a fully grown "woman" who would like to have something of a sex life, and there is no way I'll can take the pill every day and be completely covered for the rising of that blue moon on the day/night that I will need it, so I'm going to have the copper T put in. Now to work on the other part of this mess. I'm willing to have my uterus removed. Don't want, don't believe that I will ever need it, and right now it's nothing but a pain. But I don't know how much the insurance people will pay for that. So first we are going to have a look at it, and see if something is really wrong with it to build my case for needing to have it removed.

I should be taking calcium pills or something for my bones. Like Tums, but I have acid reflux and it just makes the problem worst. So we are going to have a scoop put in to see how much damage there is and to see if it can get it fixed.

Before I even go to the health center today, I dropped of those clothes at the salvation army, after the doctor visit, I walked in and made an appointment for my "pelvic" test at the same testing place I was at last week. She asked if I couldn't do it now since I was already there. I told her that I would if I could, but I didn't have any money on me for the co-pay. Which is true. I needed the $5 for something else. So I asked for a day in 2 weeks time. By then I should have gotten the $5 from my mom to make it.

After that I went to Macy's to pay the bill that mom had on Jhodie's card. After that I went looking for something for my hair. I don't want anymore to brake off and my scalp was really itchy. I didn't want to get the one that I had before that ran out because it made my hair really heavy and I lost all my lightness that I had when I got back from the hair dresser. I know, that is the hair dresser look. No one gets to keep it after that first time, but there must be a middle ground between where I was when I left the hair dresser and where I end up after a week of being at home and using what I did for my itchy scalp. So I got something new and I came home.

I have to get off now. Mom is making fuss with me for using the computer for something other than something very God related since it's after sunset on a Friday night.

See ya. I'll see about reading this over tomorrow.

Night.

=========================

Ok.. just updated and fixed a few things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment