February 15, 2008

V-day and White Day... ?

image

Valentine's didn't meet me on a good note.

I'm running away from my new real estate job. I don't know what is wrong. I've been talking myself in ad out of staying since Tuesday night. I took a few days off to think everything over. But every time I think that I've come up with a good reason for staying, I get this unexplainable panic attack. On Tuesday morning I was so sick that I thought that I was going to throw up when I went inside to start my day.

So I've come to the conclusion that I can't go back. At least not yet. I'm going to tell them that I'm one medical leave. They can choose whether or not to terminate me, and they have my address so they send my bill to that address.

Normally when I leave a job, I always wonder and worry about people and things that I'm leaving behind. I don't for this one. I think it might have to do with the fact that I wasn't there that long. It felt like I've been there a bit longer with all the "training" time I put in and the week of classes some to want to fall into that also.

Other than that.

I picked up Nika from school because she was late in coming home from school. It seems that they decided to hold some of them back in school today. Someone had to come and pick her up. It would be nice if we were told about this before hand. She went to see the stage show "Sesame Street". She had fun.When we got home we watched "A Bee Movie". I liked half the movie.

A few hours before the end of v-day I made two wallpapers for the occasion from a manga I'm reading right now called W-Juliet.

A "little girl" told me about this place and I picked this story about 3 days ago or so to read. They have tons of mangas there to read.

Well I'll go post those pics that I took on Tuesday. It really snowed that day, and I got something of progress pics for the day. 

See ya.

PS... the manga they are talking about at the end of that pic is W-Juliet. If you have or when you read a good translated manga, and it spans though Feb 14th and March 14th you will hear or be told about White Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment