April 16, 2008

Spring.


As you can see, I made it out of the house today. I e-mailed this in when I was out and about today. I was fast asleep today, and Phillys called me to ask me to bring her her glasses. She forgot her glasses. Since I was asleep and really wanted to stay that way I asked her how she saw to get to work today.

despite a few things, she isn't all that blind. She just needs it for fine details and reading. I told her fine and got ready. I didn't really take that long to get ready. I went out yesterday and too my bath then. I didn't think that I would out that long. So I got dressed after I put some music, to be added to my new mp3 player. Then I walked to the subway twice. The first time I went there I forgot the glasses. Silly me. So I walked all the way back, then walked it back the subway, and only had to wait about 3 mins for s train to show up, and it was the one I wanted as well. From there, it was kinda smooth going.

Ok.... can't see stright. Falling asleep here. Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment