April 09, 2008

Talking In My Sleep

Well I was waiting for mom to get off the computer since she had stuff to do, but she also wanted to beat a level on this game that she realized that she liked. It's called "Inca Ball" and she got pass the level that she was stuck on the last time she played. I was going to say yesterday, but I'm not really sure. One day she didn't go on the computer at all.

Anyway, while I was there waiting for her to get off I fell asleep, and I woke up a few times or at least tried to stay awake to watch "Star Trek : Voyager" but failed before 5pm when the next one started.

I ended up dreaming of a kidnapping that I helped in. Grissom was there from "CSI: Vegas" and it was solved by the time I work up, but I woke up because there was a question left over from the case, and I thought that someone was telling me that answer. But when I woke up, it wasn't my case on the tv. I looked to the tv to answer the question, but it wasn't my case (Yes I know I said it twice). I'm there complaining that it wasn't my case, and mom tells me that there I was talking up a storm.

Other than that, I pealed 8 bulbs of garlic for mom to go along with the 6 or so lbs of sweet peppers that I cleaned yesterday. She was suppose to me making some seasoning for some people, but she stayed on the computer as you know. Did I tell you about the 1am trip over to Church Ave to buy this stuff? Well it's true. That was Tuesday morning. I pulled everything home in the cart, along with sweep potatoes, cassava, pineapple, mango soy milk, onions and a few other things. Mom then went on straight to work on the B41 bus after she helped out of the bus with the cart at my stop. Mom got to work way early thinking that it would take a bit longer to get there than it really did. I used 2 of the 3 dollars that she left to buy cat food, that she got anyway, to buy a sandwich for "breakfast". Today she asked about the money, I told her that was gone, but she could have the last torn up dollar that was there from the three after buying the sandwich. I wonder where she got that from.

Since Sunday I think, I've been getting, at the most, about 3 hours of sleep at a time. I stay up until sunrise or so, then I'm asked to do something before mom gets home most of the time, and since she gets off at 9am, I don't have that much time, then I'm up until when ever, then I crash once or twice then everything starts all back over again.

Today I didn't cook. Mom did. She brought home some fish and she turned some corn to go with it. Yesterday I cooked. It was wheat pasta with garlic stir-fry green beans with carrots, onions, and sweep peppers. To go along with that, I got some organic spaghetti sauce from a local garden. It was good. I was quite happy with how it turned out. I was starting to wish that I had made more of the stir-fry, but I have to change up what I eat. Speaking of which, I think that I'm starting to like fish again.

Well, I'm off to read, or watch something on the computer. Just waiting for my mom settle down so she can't see what's on the screen. Now doesn't that sound like I'm still 16 or so? I was also thinking earlier that, around now is when you are suppose to be saying good-bye, and she's saying welcome back. She doesn't like this, she doesn't like that, but I was happy to hear her say that when I get my "own place...", as in I can really leave and live on my own if/when I start making that much money. ... other site for a bit more on that . Just a little more.

Ok, off to grammar check this thing. Not so much spell check since it has a spell checker built in.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment