April 17, 2008

The Soup ... :(

Ya, it was a bust. I blame my mom for telling her to add some sugar to the dumplings... yuck. (I told you that I would let you know. I'm just abit late. I was trying to forget what I ate. )

Like I was saying the other day. I was called into Manhattan on a delivery. I kinda bumped into a nice guy on the elevator. I was on rather good sprits considering I was awaken two hours before I was set to wake up to get those glasses to her. I got to field test my mp3 player. It's still going and working quite well two days later. I didn't feel like jumping right back onto the subway and coming home since I was working on a pay-as-you-go metro. So I took the bus down to Bowling Green to use my transfer, then took the subway home. Where I got off the bus is when I took that picture that I Mobiled in.

Right after I got that sent in, I walked past some guys holding hands. I just smiled, but a family that passed them infront of me all turned and looked back, then look forward, then laughed. Well, they aren't from the city.

Then I played train limbo. I got down the stairs just in time to have the doors close infront of me. Then a 5 showed up one min later and that was the last stop, so I did a u-turn in the train. Walked in, walked back out again. I didn't have to really wait for the next train, and I think I even got a seat. I sang all the way back, just no sounds came out of my mouth. I hope I didn't look too weird.

If I didn't have to come home to cook and mop, I would have taken the bus up town, then take one back, then get on the train home to validate the use of fare. Oh well. It was kinda warm. I didn't wear a jacket and it was ok.

Yesterday I was going to make something, but had to change part of it. So in the end we had curry veggies, crispy fried chicken cutlets and red bean brown rice. It was good. I almost couldn't find the curry. The stir fry veggies got a more cooked then I wanted, so I made it into curry. The rice I think I made the day before. I don't remember what we had with it.

The floor looks so .... clean now. So much so that I see where new marks have already showed up. I'll get to that today some time. I moved a few things around when I cleaned, and tossed out a few things that should have been tossed months ago. The hall way is more open now.

It's so warm out now. A few days ago when I went out, I think it's when I went with Jhodie, and on the way back it looked like summer to me. I wasn't under a coat, it was warm and I could see the sun.

I've already cooked for the day, not that I did much. Just made some spinach rice, and heated up some chicken that Jhodie brought home, and I cooked some corn on the cob for mom. She brought 4 of them yesterday. She makes fuss when we/I don't cook them. So I did two for today.

I made a wallpaper last night or so and posted it. It's been excepted rater well considering it's very yaoi in nature. If you want to see it click on the link named "My Deviantart Page" over on that side. I just had a look at my page. I think I need to do a different subject matter for my next wallpaper. The last three have all been guys kissing, and I wasn't even looking to make a set.

Well I have a few stories to read. I've already checked my mail, and my comment box. So take care, :).

No comments:

Post a Comment