April 25, 2008

Hey,

Still here, and I'm rather ok. No job, but ok.

I just didn't feel like talking much.

Learned a few little things about myself. Remembered how to cook. Danced in the isle when I went shopping for a few things this week. Started to read yaoi stories on line about Inuyasha, between him and Miroku. So far they are the only ones I can stand reading that I know about or can even follow. Had my hair done yesterday, the day before yesterday now since the sun is up. I by passed the pain of having them blow dry out my new growth to save myself the pain even though I was suppose to hang out with a friend this week.

The friend never called me back, to set it up, so no one out side the house has seen my newly maintained doo. It doesn't really get done again for two more weeks. I started to watch a show named "Cheaters" that comes on, on the G4 channel. I only use to go there for "Ninja Warrior" an now a new show called "Unbeatable Banzuke". I still say the channel went down the drain after they changed from TechTv. I use to live there. Now I've found three shows to watch after how many years?? A saw the ghost of "the" show they had back in the good ol' days. Screen Savers, but I don't really think it's there anymore. I would like to believe that it's true, but I haven't thought to look for it in a while. Maybe I will this weekend.

I feel like reading now, but my butt hurts from sitting here so long. When that happens I just to go bed, then I get up normally some time after 12pm. Wash some dishes, clean up since Jhodie doesn't know how to put anything away from breakfast. Then get myself something to eat, then start lunch if my mom isn't back yet. Today will be different. She doesn't work on Fridays. Tonight we will get into a fight over the tv and computer. It's Sabbath come sun down and the tv (in her room) goes off unless it's on a Christian channel, and the same goes for the computer. She finds this site that's for SDA's and play her Sabbath school lesson while she's on the phone with her friend who is the same. Ofcourse I'm watching the SciFi channel. Which she doesn't like. I'm half happy that she hasn't started back with welcoming the Sabbath again. I will walk out of the house an hour before sunset and come back two hours afterwards if that happens. So after watching what we watch. It's not just me, it's everyone but her. Then I borrow the laptop until I'm ready for bed, 5 hours later. If I go to bed to early, she will compline that I touched her music when she wakes up later. She is sound asleep, and she has her music on high. I can't sleep with that. I can't even go to sleep with my own music playing. She should be grateful that I only turn it down, but tonight I'm turning it off. She's asleep and she no one else wants to hear it, and it's wasting power.

I was suppose to go to the doctor today, but I didn't feel so great. I think it's because of the pain meds I was taking for the cramps. I have to get another box. I have like 4 left out of the 24 pack Jhodie got me for me 3 days ago. If that long. I'm suppose to be getting the T-cell put in, but I want to ask about the one I saw on tv that is suppose to maybe shorten your cycle, and I'm to get the results of the test I took so long ago.

Well this was longer then I expected.

I'm thinking of starting to write again. I found this writer that is just great. Yes she writes those stories, and so far, it seems like the first writer I find is the best so far, which is just disappointing since I have to wait for her new stuff to come out, and keep in mind that she has a life outside of this, so I don't go off wondering what is keeping her from posting a new story after a bit of time has passed.

Oh, here's some news. My brother is here for a while. He's on leave. He's been spending some time with Nika this week since school was on holiday for the whole week. I did start to write him a letter, then I heard that he was coming home so I stopped. I think I'll finish it up and hand it to him before he leaves and tell him to read it on the way back.

Well see ya. Enjoy the weather if you have weather worth enjoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment