November 16, 2008

Chapter 42

I have made it to chapter 42 on my story that started out so yaoi. The main yaoi couple is still there, but now the story seemed to have been high jacked by a straight couple while another one bids for it's own time. I almost feel like throwing in another yaoi couple in there to even things out, but Unless I make them, I don't have anyone left for the job. :)

I wasn't planing on having this many chapters. I thought that I would have been finished ten chapters ago.

Today was a rather smooth day for this family.

Tuesday morning I'm having my hair done under a treat of a hair cut. I haven't done my hair in a while because I haven't had a job there fore no money. But they won't have it any longer. So I'm getting it down before I go to a sleep study that my mom put me and her in. Tomorrow I have to finish filling out the papers for the study. They have to be completed before we get there.

Well back to proofing the last eight chapters of my story. I hit a slight wall with chapter 42.

No comments:

Post a Comment