November 26, 2008

Fw: Re: Clinical Sleep Over

I'm back, and I've been back since 8 am.

But now I'm ready to go out again. I saw an add in the newspaper today for office work, no experience needed. I called and I have to go by today between 1 and 3.

So now I'm getting ready for that. They just told me to dress and can come with ID. I'll see. It's far away, so I'm leaving before 1.

My hair has sticky goop in it and other than not feeling tired when I woke up I didn't like it. My feet were cold, I had to think about keeping my mouth closed when they put the mask thing over my nose. She said I stopped breathing. I couldn't really move my legs and the had that that had this thing over my finger.

Well I have to go find an outfit now. I'm making good head way in my book with all this train travel that I'm doing. I'm going to get really far after this last one.

Then, hopefully, I'm picking up my power cord tonight.

I'll see you then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment