November 25, 2008

Clinical Sleep Over

Hey,

I was able to get on line today before leaving. I woke up with a bad belly ache or odd cramp, what ever you want to call it. I didn't feel like getting up, but mom woke me, thinking that if I kept on sleeping I wouldn't be able to go to sleep for the study. I don't think that would have been a problem.

I'm going to look up the address of the place, then see where the closest Macy's is, then leave around 5. That would give me 5 hours to find both places, pay on my bill and have a little sight seeing tacked on. The same plan as yesterday, just later and shorter.

I'll be packing something to wear to sleep, don't know what yet, an my toothbrush and toothpaste and a comb. I'm a light packer. Oh, and my book. I think I'm up to book five of the "Dirk & Steele" romances from Marjorie M. Liu. Now I'm dealing with a merman.

I should go take my bath now, but I'm skimming over the last page of my story. I started to do that last night and ended up re-writing parts. I don't think I've done this much editing before on this story. But since the last chapter, I've been hacking and moving and re-writing bits.

Well, once I leave, I won't be back until tomorrow morning around 7 or 8am and you know how I hate being up so early, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Well guess I should get going.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment