November 29, 2008

Friday - Saturday

I got home from the Staten Island around 12 or 1pm, and I crawled right into bed. My feet hurt, and I skipped on sleeping before going out with her at 2:20 am.

I woke up when my cousin came over with his new, still in the box, laptop for me to help set it up for him. He got one a HP laptop from BestBuy. It wasn't bad, but most new one are. :)

While he was here, I ate something. I hadn't eaten anything either since the day before. After he left I went back to bed. Didn't get back on the computer for anything.

I woke up today around 3:30 am just because I felt like I was infected from my mom breathing over me. I got up and went to use the bathroom then to turn off the lights in the kitchen, and I saw that they left everything out. Everything and now dishes were washed. So I cleaned up, packed and repacked stuff, and about three hours later, I went back to bed.

I woke up again when to realize that mom left for church and left the lights on over me, and I was still tired so I turned of the lights and closed the door to the room to keep voices out of my very echo prone room.

Then in walks Nika saying that she wanted to use the desktop. Great. Fine, I let her use it and told her that she had to be off by 4pm, just so I could get to use it. Well, before 4pm mom came home and kicked her off of it because it wasn't sunset yet.

She was home well early. She's changing how she sleeps today and such because she has and early shift sunday.

So here I am. On my sister's laptop, the good new one, checking my mail, going to do something on my story, and install a full version of Office on here also.

No comments:

Post a Comment