November 14, 2008

Re: Good morning.. well actually it's good afternoon. :)

Little amusement make the day go by better. :)

I don't know what to do with the guy. I'm going to call him up, and ask him what is the name/code for the power cord and get it myself, then he just had worry about the cracking the case on the other one.

As for me, i forgot what woke me an hour ago. But my mom isn't happy. She tried to buy a get out of dept book on line, but it got to a part that had us calling the phone number instead.

Later when she tried to buy something she found out that she didn't have enough money so she came home checked her bank account on line to find out that they went through with the online order that wasn't even completed and charged her for both orders.

Earlier around 9am I was woken up to type something for my sister. That was my fault. I was asked to do the day before, but I forgot and she needed it for 10am.

Now mom is all upset at the company for lying to her a number of times and taking her money and not refunding all of it.

I'm going to work my story now. I stopped at 6am today. I looked over what I had written for the chapter, and just as didn't like that it was only 2 pages long. So I found a perfect spot to add something, and that took up most of my time. I think that I added like 2 more pages to it before starting the next chapter.

the next chapter is dealing with what I came up with his claws and such. I made sure that I got as far into to as I could so I would remember where I was going it with. I took me a while to remember or get get it going once I got as far as I did with the part I added to the last chapter.

Speaking of which, I'm not done there yet. I have at least another half page to add to it. I just needed to ask you that question to get something to base it on. :) Yes, there is a strawberry in Sess life. :)

I'm not even sure which part of the story to work on now. I guess that all depends on what kinda answer I got back from you. :) :)

Did you get any further into story? I hope you did. It's annoying to want to write, but have nothing to write. Or trying to write and having things stop you.

I watched a whole bunch of stuff last night. CSI, Law $ Order, Night Rider, Fringe and something else I think.

Well, let me try and do something with my story after reading your next mail.

PS.... I'm to write that guy about the wallpaper again, and if don't hear anything in a week, I'll post it, and point them to his page over at the other site.

Long e-mail. :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment