March 09, 2009

Friday

I went out yesterday (wed) with my brother. He signed me up at Balley's (a gym). We went for the $19 a month membership to find it had a lot of holes and the guy signing me up quickly tried talking us into another plan which was a bit more expensive for the monthly payments, but came with far more things that the first one along with a smaller first time sign up fee.

Today I went to exchange the cable box for my sister's room She is getting that new tv. I did tell you about that were getting didn't I? Well they called up yesterday (wed) to let me know that it has arrived at the local company here that delivers the things, and they wanted to know when they could bring it. I told him Friday so that my brother who is visiting, would get a chance to see it before he went back to TX.

I went over my outline with another friend and she shot it full of holes and it's gotten me shaky now about it. You said it was mostly ok, although I would have liked more from you since you might be the only one out of the three people I sent it to that would have ever had seen if not written a outline for story before. She is such a feminist that I'm questioning everything that I wrote about the mom, dad and sister. I started to tear it down, but stopped near the begging because I didn't have anything to replace it with. Maybe I should leave it as it is. I don't have to and I can't please everyone, and there are things we (me and her) don't get about each other.

I'm up to chapter 54 with Inuyasha them and I'm about 2 pages in now. I took two days off to read this story that I got an update for, to find out that I hadn't read the story at all. So that took me awhile because other than one chapter, the other 7 averaged over 15 each. I'm not joking. I really liked what she came up and how she explained some things, but she needs a beta.

See, I've been kinda busy too. :) Not as much as you I know, but things haven't been all that normal here for me either.


Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment