March 04, 2009

I thought he invited me out.

Well. I was at home on Friday setting up the TV for my sister in her room and Hayden calls me up. Yes, I'm calling him by name.

He called me up and asked me if I wanted to go to the Museum with him. They have this first free Saturday thing and half of it is a party. We call back and forth with me thinking I'm late until he tells me in the next call that he was late also, so I take my time walking there and he's there when I show up.

He meets me at the entrance, and was visibly impressed by my outfit. I wore my old red top that is kinda sexy and he walks me over to three others girls and a guy that seemed to have tagged along.

I'm thinking "ha?". I wasn't told that there were going to be other people. I almost felt like I was stood up at seeing that it was not just going to be the two of us. But then I told myself that we were not dating I shouldn't care too much. But still, I wasn't told.

Well we went right up to the dance floor, and after standing still for about 15 - 20 mins we started to drift apart. I decided that I might as well go with it and went to find Hayden to dance with him, but I never found him and ending up standing more or less formally dressed in the middle of other people who were much looser clothing.

After a while this one guy showed up that I liked the look of. He was more or less just jumping up behind of me. I'm sure he didn't notice me much, but in the back of my head I had the delusion that he was dancing with me every now and again .

He kinda wore a white loose suit with a red shirt, no tie. He was blond. Just had to throw that piece of information out there. It looked like he came with a friend and one other person. I think his friend was the guy and he brought his girl friend. She wasn't hanging off of the guy in red.

Well I had to use the bathroom then I tried to look for everyone again, and I found the girls and they asked me if I had seen Hayden, and I told them no. So a few mins later they left, and told me to tell Hayden bye for them. I waited until everything ended and closed and lights were turned off and I didn't see him again. 03-07-09_2254 This is from dance floor. You can see why I couldn't find him or the others once we separated. Didn't like the music.

03-07-09_2301 This is from out in the hallway where I waited for the girls to spot Hayden. I was going to use it as an odd pic for a photo blog to have you scratching your head when I attached it to word 'party'.

03-07-09_2315 And this is from when I was leaving, still looking for Hayden. Didn't see him. I walked a different way out since I lived behind the building.

Ya I found out that he was waiting at where we came in. He left the floor for some reason and they wouldn't let him go back up.

I didn't all out hate it, but it wasn't one of my best times out either.

The last time I went for that thing, I was with Tanzi and they didn't have the dance floor. But I'm talking a time difference of like 2 years here.

So I was expecting actually walking around the building looking at 'art'. He should have said 'dancing with friends'. Then I might have been more mentally prepared for the outing.

Oh well. BTW, I don't think he apologized for anything from that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment