March 04, 2009

Bits Here, Bits There.

Hello.

As you might have heard, it snowed in NYC on Monday. It started snowing Sunday night really. I haven't been outside to really see since I would just be upset that I didn't have a good cam to take pics of the nice or interesting things I saw.

But that will soon change. My sister is getting a 8.4megapixial cam and I get to use it. YAH! It's not the kind that I want, but it may do what I want. I'll see when it gets here next week. My sister was first just going to get a new TV because she is going 'blind' and needs one she can see from the other side of the bedroom where her bed is. But a few things got added on, and because of the 10 percent off that I got, I was able to also get wireless keyboard and mouse.

Other than that, I haven't been outside of the house since I got my hair done other than one quick trip to the supermarket to get some OJ. I wanted to go out twice, but I either over slept or it was just too cold.

I may have to do something with the laptop that I gave Nika because it seems like she got a bit to happy and has already damaged the OS. I've just done a clean up work on Jhodie's computer, and a friend of my brother seems to be having computer issues and I was called and asked to help. It sounds like it will have to be a re-install. He can't even boot into his system under safe mode. At least he is saying that there is nothing on there he wants. But I'm sure he will think of something if it does get wiped without being given a chance to go in and truly see. On top of that he doesn't have any image disks or OS disks.

I was also able to get almost 2 pages typed up so far on chapter 54 of the story last night before I started to work on my sister's laptop. I hadn't touched it in about two days because I was reading a story that I somehow missed but got an update notice from about 3-4 days ago. The story itself is very good, I just have two problems with it so far hasn't kept me from reading it. One that is easily over looked are the few grammar things. I don't think she has spelled anything incorrectly, just that she dropped a few small words here and there. The next thing being that I think she repeats things too much. I think that is what makes most of her chapters so long. She has them rehashing things over and over again.

Also, I have a link to share.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-25465358\
- Customs In Other Parts Of The world.

I came across this by chance. I just about never go to the front page of Yahoo anymore, but once in a while I end up there because of someone. So I was there this morning and I saw this. I clicked on it, like I was actually planning on going anywhere and found something interesting. It seems that you don't talk during dinner in Japan. Well I seem to have broken that little rule with my current story. I'll see about a posting some kind of apology with the story saying I didn't know at the time. At least one of my meals passed without anyone talking.

I don't have anything else to really say, and if I do, I'm not remembering it at this moment. Sorry.

So I'll just say good day.

Bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment