March 24, 2009

Fish Sauce and A movie

You can fish sauce in the US after all.

Hello.

Now I know this most likly isn't the fish sauce that you ate when you went to Asia, but they have something that might be close now.

I found this when I was walking around the food emporium. Over on 60th and 1st av in Manhattan. They are right under the bridge. Great space. They look very upscale, but there are a few things there I can buy when I get work.

Speaking of work, I picked up a job application for Bed, Bath & Beyond. I went looking for a book store to read away the hour or so I had before I could watch a movie, and wondered into that place and hanging from the ceiling was the sign, "We Are Hiring". Cool ha? Well I got an application, and filled out most of it there, but I had to bring it back home for some information. I like how they don't ask for your social on it. They would ask for that when they need it I guess.

Well I saw "Race to Witch Mountain" and it wasn't that bad. I was going to stay that bad, but it deserved to have 'that' taken off.

Now I'm home, it's 1:25am and I'm starving. I woke up around 4 after going to bed around 10am and i haven't eaten a thing. As I speak of food, my mom alarm goes off. Yep, she got back with Nika today while I was out trying to watch a movie. Phillys came back yesterday.

Well my meal will have to wait. I have to make my mom a lemon and honey drink. 5 limes/lemons, half a cup of honey, and 3 cups of disstilled water. I don't know why, she says that she is trying some. She may be trying, but I'm the one making it every morning for her.

See ya.

Oh, short story update.

I've started chapter 57. I had already done chapter 57, but I decided to merge it with 56, so now I'm back to 57. :)

See ya on the flip side. *haven't said that in a while*

No comments:

Post a Comment