March 13, 2009

Small Re-cap... Small?

I wasn't planing on doing a re-cap like this, but the days are getting longer without me posting anything, so here is something to fill the gap.

On Monday I went to the gym for that assessment thing, and I stayed to do something of a workout with a few machines they picked for me to use.

But that only happened once I made it completely clear that I had no money to get a PT. (personal trainer)

I know I have core strength. I couldn't hold a broom and sweep a few years ago due to my back.

So I did my time that day, talked with an older lady that was there working out, and I did better on some machines than I did on others. I then took a bath there because there was no hot water at home that day.

The little assessment burned my thighs. I'm sure he has never burned like that before. But I lived. I was in pain when I got home and most of the next day, but I went back on Wednesday. It was later then I wanted, but I was waiting for my brother to come back with the metro card so I could go.

When I got there I didn't change since it was warm day and I had worn my gym outfit there. Nothing great in any life. A green tank top and black sweets. This time I challenged the eclipse machine. I made myself stay on there for 30mins but I stopped when I couldn't move and moved again when I could. I even went backwards to keep the board in front of me lit up.

When I first started I looked at the people next to me who looked like they were sliding on ice and going oh so fast. But one girl told me it keep my foot up to the top of the step and to don't give up and something about sweat. I told her I didn't mind the sweat, it was the pain in my legs I had issues with. But I stayed. Then I tried to move down to where the weight machines were, but I was late getting there today, so the floor was full of guys, so I only got to use one, and I stayed on that for the other half of my hour. Oh, when I got off the eclipse, my feet were wobbly. Which at least proved to me that I did push them.

Today I was suppose to go again, I want to go every other day with a day of rest in between, but my cycle started today so I was bed ridden. I know. Only if I was getting paid would I have left the house, but then, shouldn't it be that way?

A friend of mine wrote me an e-mail. He just about never writes me. We just IM, and twice he called me on the phone. Well he said that he missed me since I hadn't been on line this week. So I explained that I was just wiped from the gym and such, and that I'll try and call him tomorrow to make up for it.

My sister asked me asked me to go out with her to the farmer's market, which you might think is odd since it's winter turning to spring now, but they have other things to sell during this time such as artazin breads and other things.

I'll see if I can leave her early and call him up to talk to him on my way back home where who knows who will be here.

My brother and his wife have been here for almost three weeks now. They were bunking out on the floor in my sister's room, and were suppose to be here for just under two weeks. But unforeseen paperwork with getting their car out of police lockup came up, so they stayed back another week, and then something else come up stopping them from getting it and now, I don't know what gives. It seems like they are leaving or something but I haven't really been told what?

NEW FLASH!

It seems that they are leaving after all. I should have known when he came back inside and hugged me, getting me all cold. But he does that. He has always been a huggy child. I'm six years older then him, and he's heading back home to TX.

What else?...

Next weekend my mom, my sister Phillys (the one who is the pain) and Nika will be going to Canada for a wedding. While they are gone, I'll be looking at the hook up for the new tv Phillys got, and set up the wireless mouse and keyboard for my mom to her desktop, and possibly, move the 19inch CTR out to the curve with a note on it. "WORKS, JUST TOO BIG TO KEEP" Wait. I know what I can do. I'll put a note up on the door. Asking anyone if they want it and write my cell down for them to call me if they do. Cool, I'll do that instead.

As for my story. Yes I'm still writing and working on it. I'm up to chapter 55 and I'm thinking of throwing in an adventure that only involves two people while the others don't know about it. I just have to come up with something on the believable side. Just something to last 2 or so days.

And that's it. I guess I can rest my guilt for now and go back to trying find something that I wrote in the story back around chapter 29.

Have a nice weekend people. *grin*

Oh, I did forget something. I posted wallpapers. Click on my "Deviantart Page" link to see them.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment