March 29, 2009

Why am I still wake? .... I'm not.

The bridge that leads to Governor's Island and Queens. There was fog, and those glasses under the bridge is where the market is. 

I got out of the house to turn in my application for an opening over at Bed Bath and Beyond, and Jhodie came with me to show me where this japanese 'supermarket' was. It was no where a big as she was making it out to bed. 

We walked around for over 4 hours. My feet hurt and I've now been wake, over 12 hours. I'm about to crawl into bed, and I'm sorry for my mom if my snoring wakes her up. 

Came home and ate the last bits of a few things I got when I was out and had some boiled banana with some saltfish mom made while we were out. 

I was thinking of opening my story again, but I don't care right now. I can say that I type up about 2 pages of stuff, after I more or less finished reviewing the rest of the chapters. I left out about two, because they were too fresh in my mind. Once I get past this one which is turning out to be a bit too dramatic, but this is where the story is going. I'm going to make it work, I'm too far in, with enough good reasons to scrap it. 

Good bye. *nothing personal*

No comments:

Post a Comment